House of orphans

Narrative Joseph

My wife and I went to the house of orphans sofia since my wife could not have children because I get one hoisting decided to form a happy family.

Sofia: Honey we here (pointing to the house of orphans)

Joseph: Oh yes it's true (is parked)

-Come in the house of orphans suddenly gets a madam-

Lady: Hello, you are here to adopt a child what kind boy or a girl.

Both: It's a girl

Joseph and Sofia: hahahahaha

Lady: Well it looks like you are happy to see one..ok what you want to have teenagers, babies and little childrens.

Joshep: Make it baby because my wife and I want one in a while.

Sofia: Yeah .. (kisses his cheek)

Lady: Ok, please follow me.

-Joseph when he passes the room of the babies he heard someone calling him and it said like this ... (Dad...someone please im not a monster.. i dont wanna be alone in dark ... Dad.... Mom) -

Joseph: What was that ...(the voice that directed i listen when I get to the room was just a baby ...he didnt not understand why). Excuse why this baby is alone in this room and not with others. (Looking angry at the Lady)

Lady: That baby does not get along with the other babies she will not stop crying even she not sleeps a lot and it is very rare every time I walk into this room I feel like chills and scares me so much that baby .... (looking scared to joseph) .. if you want the girl take her please you can buy me very low ok.

Sofia: (looking at the lady looks furiously looks down the baby and start to cry, could not choice but to take her in his arms ... I look at the lady again) YOU MAKE ME SICK!! YOU CAN LEAVE A HELPLESS BABY THIS PLACE !! LADY WITH PLAESURE I'LL WILL TAKE THE BABY.

Joseph: Madam here's your money and with your permission I'll take my daughter home ( i took data information about the baby and im gone the orphans house).

-Went to the house, they entered and joseph sat front the table for a minute to see data about her baby to know why the lady was afraid ... and on the other side sofia gives the baby the bottle and remained looking at her-

Sofia: how i gonna call you daughter, mmm let me think that maybe maria nop let see... (his daughter's eyes changed color to red as blood ..sofia in chock but suddenly returned to their black color eyes, scared but didn't not care) Rose thats your name like a flower in your eyes.

-Rose Finish drinking the bottle and she smiled at her mother-

Sofia: I love you Rose (began to cry and suddenly she heard a voice..)

Rose: (Telepathy in the mind of his mother)

I love you to mommy.

Sofia: Huh...? (She swore she heard the voice of his daughter but the baby is sleeping I leave it in the cradle and went to the kitchen)

Honey we need to talk about something ..

Joshep: I think we need to talk about our daughter ..

(Joseph Gonna tell his wife to find the details of her daughter's what happens next on Next Chapter 2 The Data obout Rose)

This continued ...