The house creepypasta

Narrator

-Slenderman Came home creepypasta where is your beloved monsters in the house when I get everyone stayed in seeing chock Slenderman like someone burned, Jeff came and went off looking Slenderman looking at Rose until others creepys yell-

All: ¡It's Rose!

Slenderman: yes.... as promised she's know part of the family, Rose is unconscious but please do not scared her please. (Slenderman take Rose and climbed into the room and lay down on her bed)

Eyeless Jack: Hey Jeff...you happen these paler than usual, something happened to Rose.

Jeff:.....(He turned and looked at Eyeless jack and Eyeless jack seems to be chock)

Eyeless Jack: I....i understand, i didn't mean to ask (Jeff interrupts and put their arms in to shoulder of Eyeless jack)

Jeff: IDIOT...I....I...I was going to do something stupid I was gonna mess with all the burning house to save Rose and... and...(began to mourn) i was afraid if something happens to Rose and...and...and (Eyeless jack hugs jeff)

Eyeless Jack: Easy bro, go to sleep and rest, you will see that Rose will be fine just wait ok. (I was away from Jeff)

Jeff: Okay i will go to sleep, good night jack. (He went to his room and locked)

Eyeless Jack: Good night bro. (He went to his room and went to sleep)

Narrator

-Everyone they went to sleep. The next day Rose got up and saw the room that is not her, she went to the door to see where she is-

Rose Pov

I left the room and I went to the stairs down slowly until I saw a guy sitting on the couch watching a book when I saw clearly was Slenderman. I approach him and left me standing in front of him to see if he tells me something.

Slenderman: (Viewing a book until Rose standing before him) Rose good morning, you feel good you want to eat something.

Rose:...........(· - ·)

(Slenderman in his chair (¬ ° - ° ¬))

Slenderman: Something problem Rose, if you're scared I will not hurt you, you're here because I saved your life.

Rose: Ahaaaa you saved me in the house of my parents....why did you save me i just want to die with them (began to mourn)

Slenderman: I'm sorry.....but I didn't want you die in there.

Rose: Why not....

Slenderman: Why...because i didn't want you to die in vain and Please stay here in my house for now on and you are part of the family and I can help you control your powers ok.

(Rosa sat down beside the chair of Slenderman still crying)

Slenderman: * sighs * Today you rest for tomorrow going to the School of creepypasta and do not worry about tomorrow my proxies and Jeff will accompany you at school ok. (He reading book)

Rosa: ........ok.....(Crying)......father

Narrator

-Slenderman look and was thinking that she still misses her family, but she is still crying seems she was not ready to be here but to see Jeff approaching Rose and gave a big hug because he missed her, there Slenderman came to realize that if Rose can stay for Jeff because she knows him more then anyone-

To be continued......