My last breathe

Rose Pov

Jane is still in the living room waiting to get out. I grabbed a chair and leave it in the door for just unbearable, I opened the drawer and found a gun.

Rose: Well now i can kill them.

(Rose opened the door and shot five bullets in the shade and Rose fled to the next room)

Jane: Damn bitch !! (She furious and look out the window and see a white jacket) Curses is Jeff and I have to kill her.

(Her arms were stretched and shadows left her body and lie the door where this Rose)

Rosa: Curses (still shooting in the shade)

Jane: Hahahaha so this will be your end my dear Rose.

Rosa: *I can not believe I'm going to die and I have no fucking bullets* Go fuck yourself Jane.

Jane: Do not talk bad or will punish yuo Rose ( Jane point at Rose and made these shadow endure Rose on her neck)

Rosa: Guaaah....noo...Jeff...

Jane: Hahahaha do into pieces my monsters HaHaHa.

Jeff Pov

I heard shooting in the house and cries of shadow and as if wounded and listen to Jane laughing .... No, no, no, i hope that bitch jane get on hands of my Rose.....i didn't say how I feel for her, I have to save costs what it costs.

(Jeff came to the door and knocked him out his knife and began to scream)

Jeff: Roseeee! Where are you!

Rose: Jeff! I'm on the second floor!

Jeff: Hold on Rose i'm coming!

(Jane punch his face of jeff and made this fall to the ground)

Jeff: Damn bitch!!

Jane: Hi my love me did you miss me. (I look very seductive to Jeff)

Jeff: Nope ... but I love to kill you now (he approached Jane to stap his knife but ...)

Jane: Ooops hold on jeff or do you want to see your lovely Rose into pieces.

(Jeff looked up and was Rose endured by shadows legs and arms to beak them into pieces)

Jeff: O.o you would not dare

Jane: My love, Jeff you know I never give a second chance.

Jeff: I will do anything but please let her go jane.

Jane: Okay -.-..... ooh maybe not :)

(Jane raise a arm and these shadows hurt Rose very bloody and cruel)

Jeff Pov

When I told Jane that would do anything she thought twice and neither believed me and raised an arm....these shadows of the two arms of Rose.....removed from them site and so did his legs.

Jeff: Nooooo!!!

(Rose fell to the ground badly injured)

Jeff: Rose....look at me.....everything will be fine look me in the eyes....

Rose: J........jeff (talking to his last breath)

Jeff: Shhhh...do not talk I'll take you home we will be fine.....T.T believe me I love you Rose and always......Rose.....

Rose:....... I.....also.....I... I love you.....aaahh (Her last breath)

Jeff: Rose...(looks) Rose...(she does not respond) oh nooo god (Jeff caressing her face while crying) Tell me again....guaah...tell that you love me....(Ros not respond) Rose!.....oh noo god your not ....pleas.....pleas....guaahh (He hold her) please do not leave me (hugs strong) told me that you love me....guaaahh....Rosa! Rose! Roseeee!.....(I look at her lips and slowly approached delicate to Rose and kiss her lips)

Jane: HaHaHa I'll be right back Jeff for you (she disappeared into the shadows)

Eyeless jack Pov

I ran with candy and saw Paloma and others looking at the house and were there until I saw Jeff standing in the back and...

Eyeless Jack: Oh no O.o

Candy: O.o....Rose...T.T

Ben: Noooo T.T

Paloma: We're to late T.T

To be continued......