Osorō X Savage Reader (Part 1)

The lunch bell rang throughout the school, slightly annoying my ears. I sighed and continued to pick the grass, my bat sitting in between my legs. I then rested my head, letting my posture down.

"How much longer..?" I asked myself, recognizing my sickly sweet tone.

Almost right as I said that, the moment finally came! I spotted Osorō's figure walking down the side of the school building. While the other delinquents muttered amongst themselves, I ran up to him.

As I got closer I noticed his smirk and his arms opening. Once I was a yard away I flung myself at him.

"Osorō!" I say, smiling brightly and embracing him.

He moved my body to his other arm and says, "Missed me, huh?"

I nodded and snuggled up to him closer.

"How have things been. Probably okay since I took the blame for your actions." he says, slightly coldly.

I gulped, even though I didn't waver from his glare... it did hurt me knowing he was pissed off at me...

Looking away, I remembered what he was referring to.

Flashback

I was sitting at my desk, peacefully drawing in my notebook. School had ended, and I was trying to plan how I would get out of this week's "busy week." Endless projects, tests... all of that.

Then I noticed the "phone addicts" walking in. I was alone with in the room for the time being. This isn't good. Especially since the phone addicts aren't on their phones. Keeping my head locked towards the paper I allowed my eyes to travel, which confirmed all five were in the room. One of them wasn't showing their hands.

Stopping my drawing process as they neared, I pretended to turn around and dig into by backpack. They're surrounding me... I felt the one hiding their hands get close. I immediately stood up and backed up in one movement. Noting that she had chalk erasers in her hands, I allowed myself to breathe easy. It wasn't a weapon...

Just as I thought the worse part was done, all of their faces turned into angry pigs.

"You bitch!"

"Think you can get away from us?"

I backed up to get them all into my view.

"Hahah! She's weak!"

"Let's expose her."

They then charged at me, but I slipped alway and pulled one back by the hair. She yelled, but I quickly slammed her head into the desk beside us.

The others gulped before grabbing scissors from their skirt pockets.

I picked up the girl slammed on the table by her collar and pushed her in front of the fastest charging girl. Hopping backwards, I waited for another girl to take a stab and countered it. I then followed up by punching her nose, causing her eyes to water.

'Two more, two after.'

Two of them tried tackling me together, put I kicked and took the other into a chokehold. I pulled us to the chalkboard side of the room, grabbing my bag on the way. Pulling out my water bottle, I let go of the girl and knocked her out with the metal bottle.