Kizano Sunobu X Casted! Female Lead! Reader

(A/n): This oneshot will be the last one for the next few weeks. I'm doing this since high school is starting during the second week of August, and I want to complete my Aru Akise X Reader story before then. I'll announce when I complete it/when I'm resuming regular writing. Just a disclaimer tho, updates will be much slower because of school, but since I'll only be writing for two books, it won't be that slow.

Thanks for your continued support!

Your POV
This... this can't be real... how in the world did this happen...? I'm frozen, I'm actually frozen. My heart literally dropped. Oh my lord. I... got the female lead. The female lead. A lead. In Romeo and Juliet.
     Seeming to sense my shock despite having a wall separating us, Kizano pops his head outside the Drama Club and walks up to me.
     "What's wrong, my love?"
     "I'm just not sure if I can do it. I'm not even close to you in terms of skill... I'm sure someone else will do better..."
     "My love, are you questioning my judgement," he replies, taking my left hand and kissing my knuckles with a grin.
     "Well... You're biased when it comes to me..." I whisper, looking away in embarrassment.
     "Love, you know you deserve it. And it's not like I'll share my stage with a third rate actor."
     "Mhm," was all I could reply before being pulled into the clubroom.
     I really don't consider myself to be a good actor at all. Nor... do I think someone like me should be next to Kizano, let alone date him. But there was no way for me to turn him down. He treated me like a queen, that was for sure, and he seemed to actually appreciate me. All I did was write online. I possibly started to write fan fiction X Reader's on a certain platform while in middle school, but that's besides the point! There's no way that would get him to like me, but I've never asked...
     Snap, snap. Kizano's snaps and smile grabbed my attention, pulling me out of my thoughts.
     "Already going off to your fictional world?" Kizano teasingly asks.
     "No... I'm just thinking about something. And it's about real life too."
     He nodded and handed me the script, "As always, I'd like to go over this with you tonight."
     I tilted my head.
     He continued, "We need to make modifications, as always. And I'd love to hear your thoughts on improving this."
     Kizano was as charming as always. Like he said, he stayed over at my house again. Greeted the folks well, and we got to work revising the script.

    Between the time of the script revision and the play, Kizano would constantly share tips to improve my acting and lifestyle via texts or in real life.

     "Morning voice exercises" www.alinktothearticle.com.

     "Love, you need to get sleep. Stay what you will, it's statistically proven that you function best with proper sleep."

     "Thoughts to keep in mind while preparing for a performance. www.anotherlink-sentbyyourlove.com."

     "Dear, drink this. I made it myself.~"

Before I knew it, full script rehearsals started.

     "Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer," I say in my most gentle voice.
     "O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair," Kizano says as charming as always.
     "Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake," I say, now bracing myself for the next line. Is he actually going to do it? My eyes focused on my peers who were watching the practice, some even taking notes.
     While I was still drowning in my thoughts, Kizano moved onto the next line, "Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take."
     He approached and stopped when our lips were just barely touching. Our scripts scratched against each other. I can feel his smile, but I kept my eyes forced shut.
     "You need to ease in next time," he whispers, then pulling back and reading his follow up line. 
     And wouldn't you know, there was another kiss in the next line! I tried my best to brace myself mentally instead of physically, but I failed and started to shake. There are still two more! Why am I shaking now!?!??!? When I got to reading my next line, I tried to control my breathing more. Somehow, I pulled through much better for the next kisses, but I forgot to breathe while doing so.

Packing and storing the props away, Kizano alerts me by wrapping his arms around me from behind.
     "Dear... Did I go too far today? You're very tense."
     "I'm fine... I guess I have to get used to it," I closed my eyes, trying to find calm in his embrace.
     "Will you stay here longer with me? If not, I'll walk you home."
     I thought for a moment, and then ask him, "What do you want to do?"
     Kizano grins, "Practice Act 1, Scene 5 again."
     I puffed my cheeks and hit him with the script, "Don't grin at me like that!" My cheeks reddened and my face felt like it was on fire, "You're... It's... like you're trying to be suggestive..."
     My boyfriend smirks again and turns me around, "Then maybe I should make more references like this. It's not as though others will catch on."
     I shook my head defensively, "That's not the point!"
     Chuckling, Kizano reassures, "We're just practicing in the auditorium. That way you'll get used to projecting your graceful voice in a large area."
     Puffing my cheeks again, he pats my head and helps me up.
.
.
.
It's performance day. Kizano and I did all we could to get me ready. I stood behind the curtains, readying myself mentally.

     "Ugh... (Y/n) seriously got the lead?"

     "Dude, don't you know, (Y/n)'s a great writer! She edited the script herself. When I came to their practice, it actually communicated to me!"

     "squeaaaaal I can't wait to see Kizano! He's such a hottie! I love his personality. He's so high class!"

     "Yeah, he'll probably carry the play."

     "(Y/n)-san's a good writer, but she's not really that social..."

     I kept my eyes closed and put my focus on the play. But... Kizano's being... I didn't even know it was like this.
     "Are you ready?" a certain smooth voice says into my ear, not shocking or deafening me at all.
     "Yeah..."
     "Don't listen to them. You'll prove them wrong," he caresses my cheek.
     "That's not what I'm focused on," I whisper back, slightly opening my eyes.
     Kizano looked at me wide eyed for a moment, "Oh?"
     "I'm sure everyone knows we're dating, but I keep hearing comments about your looks. I haven't even heard a single thing about your hard work!"
     Kizano stared at me again, almost as frozen as I was when I got the my lead. Though as always, he regained his composure and smiled and me, taking me into his arms ever so gently.
     "Thank you, my dear... but their words don't matter when I have you to tell me this," he whispers contently.
      We stayed in each other's arms until the curtain man gave us a minute warning.
     Kizano took my hands into his, "You're amazing yourself. No one but you should be sharing this stage with me. You've grown as an actor."
     The curtain man called us into position.
     Kizano stroked my cheek like a feather as to not ruin my make up, and smiles again, "Don't forget your worth in my eyes, my love."