Chapter One

Jasmine lets out a moans. Her client is nipping at her neck while removing her bra. She removes his shirt. The man takes off his pants and then roughly throws Jasmine onto the bed. He removes her panties and spreads her legs, then grabs her wrists. The thrusts his cock into her, going roughly in and out. Jasmine moans loudly. Her client sucks at her breasts, leaving a mark. The deal is that their supposed to wear a condom or pull out, but this man is drunk and didn't do either. Jasmine feels him cum inside her. He pulls his dick out and retrieves his pants. Jasmine sits up, out of breath she sticks her hand out. The man puts 30 dollars in her hand then after grabbing his things he leaves. Jasmine falls back on the bed, exhausted. But her work isn't done she had to go back on the floor again. Jasmine goes back down to the club floor and takes her place at a pole. She starts dancing seductively, guys throw money at her and some request for her to strip. She removes her bra, rubbing her breasts on the pole. Another guy asks for her. She leaves the pole and approaches the guy, she gives him a lap dance. Jasmine grinds her ass again the man's dick, feeling it get hard. She leads him back to her assigned room. He kisses her softly, nothing like the previous man. She goes down on him, undoing his pants. She puts the tip of his dick in her mouth twirling her tongue around then slowly putting it deeper in her mouth. He pulls her up, removing her bottoms, he pushes her up against the wall, she wraps her legs around him. The man kissing her, slide two fingers into Jasmine's pussy. This man knows what he's doing, he finds her G spot making her moan louder than she's ever moaned before.
"Your so wet..."The man whispers in a seductive voice. He sets her on the bed, he does down and starts licking Jasmine's pussy, then he puts on a condom and puts the tip of his dick in her. He slides it in slowly, he goes slow at first, then fast. He kisses her all over. He stops after a bit telling her he finished. He throws the condom away and gets dressed. He pays her 50 dollars then leaves. Jasmine counts her money one hundred and seventy dollars, she's done for the night. Jasmine puts on a lose t shirt and sweatpants, then grabs her purse and leaves. She arrives home an hour later.
"Jasmine is that you?" Someone calls.
"Yes mom!" Jasmine replies going into the kitchen.
Jasmine puts the money in the table then goes to her room, it's 1 am and she's got school tomorrow.
Jasmine wakes up to her alarm going off at 6 am. Jasmine eats some toast and cereal then goes out to her car. Her first period is pe and as she's changing a girl mentions the hicky in her chest.
"Wow you and your boyfriend must get really aggressive."
Jasmine doesn't say anything, she just puts her gym shirt on and leaves the locker room.
"Jazz what are we doing for your birthday? I mean your turning 17 we need to celebrate." Marissa, Jasmine's best friend, asks approaching Jasmine.
"I have work, I'm sorry." Jasmine replies.
"Your always working, come on please just take one night off. And you know I still don't know where you work, maybe I can stop by and bring you a gift." Marissa says.
"No! I mean, no, it's not important where I work and you know we need the money. It's just another day nothing special." Jasmine says brushing the subject away.
After school Jasmine returns home and does her chores, then eats dinner. She leaves at a quarter to four for work. She arrives at the club.
"Jasmine , darling, you are young and you work to hard take a day off." Doris, Jessica's boss says as she comes in.
"Okay, well it's my birthday tomorrow so thank you Doris. I'll go get changed then start on the floor." Jasmine says.
"Actually I have something special for you tonight. We have a party of very prestigious men coming in and they have hear good things about you. So go into the gold room after you change mand maybe put on that outfit with the spikes." Doris says smirking at Jasmine .