Chapter Two

Jasmine enters the Gold room, two other girls are already there.
"You are working the pole, we've seen your skill and it's better then ours. We will work the scarves." The blonde names Melody says, Jasmine nods.
Jasmine is still sore from the previous night so she does some stretches. As she's stretching her hamstring a group of men in suits come in, one winks at her. It's last nights last client. She goes to the pole and starts grinding on it. She does a couple routines then she walk through the group of men shaking her ass in their faces and some she rubs it on their dick. Jasmine notices that one man looks nicer than the rest, he's the boss. She goes right up to him and straddles him. She messes with his hair then unties his tie. She grinds hims as she unbuttons his shirt, his friends wolf whistle. Jasmine kisses his pecks, leaving lipstick marks. Jasmine gets off leaving the man flushed, she goes back to pole and starts another routine.
Some guys are getting attention from the other two girls.
"Take off your top, show us those titties!" The man from last night calls, throwing a twenty at me. I walk over to him seductively, sit on his lap and pout.
"Can you help me?" Jasmine says bitting her lip.
The man's eyes widen not expecting that. He undoes her top, then squeezes her breasts. One guy gets up and pulls Jasmine off him and onto his own lap, fondling with her breasts. He sets fifty on the table and tells her to remove her bottoms. Jasmine stands and removes them. Several guys, including the boss come up and start feeling her up, kissing her, fingering her, nipping her, and grinding their dicks against her. Then the boss gets up and declares it his turn. He kisses her neck then her breasts.
"Wanna get out of here?" He whispers in her ear, Jasmine agrees since she's not aloud to say no. She leads him up a back staircase to her assigned room, taking her cloths with her.
The man shoves her onto the bed, shoving his dick deep into Jasmine's pussy. After a few minutes he turns her over and slaps her ass, then shoves his dick in it. Jasmine screams. The man shoves her face in the pillow and fucks her hard. He pays her 100 dollars for that then they go back to the gold room, were she finds the other two girls are naked and entertaining the men, there are four of them plus the boss. The event becomes a orgy, Jasmine's first. She can't even keep track of whose in her, on her, or kissing her. Their reservation time ends at 6, then Jasmine goes gets dressed and goes out into the floor. This is a men's club but as she's dancing she notices a girl, not a worker, standing in the back. She says she needs to take five then approaches the girl planning on telling her it's a men's club. As she gets closer her jaw drops.
"Marissa?" Jasmine asks surprised.
"Jasmine !" Marissa exclaims shocked.
"Why are you here?" Jasmine asks seriously.
"My dad dragged me along to his "business" meeting, but since I couldn't go back into the gold room I am here. He's over there, even though his meeting is over he said he's not ready to go." Marissa says points to a man at Melody's spot, it's the boss from the gold room.
Jasmine pales, then stutters out that she needs to get back to work.
Jasmine goes back and gives a guy a lap dance, distracting herself from the fact that she was fucked by her best friends father. The guy squeezes her ass. He rings her bell on her wrist, signaling that he wants to go to her room. She pulls him up by his collar, winking at him. Jasmine heads to the stairs and the man follows behind. She takes him into the room with Jasmine lets him undress her then he slides his dick in. He is gentle and respectful. He leaves a trail of hickys from her jaw to her bellybutton. He pulls out just as he's about to cum, he puts his dick in her mouth. She swallows his cum , smirking seductively at him. He pays her 25 dollars then leaves. Her shift is now over so she changes into sweats then leaves, but as she leaves she sees Marissa is still standing in the back.
"Mar, my shift is over let me take you home." Jasmine says addressing her friend.
Marissa follows Jasmine out to her car.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Marissa asks finally speaking.
"Because I didn't want to disappoint you. We've always talked about how we were going to get our first job together at the mall you know." Jasmine says sighing.
"It's okay I know with your dad gone your mom is really struggling to pay bills and keep food on the table. I mean I wish you didn't have to do this but I understand why you are." Marissa replies.
"Thank you and please don't tell anyone." Jasmine says smiling a sad smile at her longest friend.
"I won't, but can I ask you something?" Marissa says.
"Sure."
"Did you work the Gold room tonight? You turned really pale when I brought it up." Marissa asks.
Jessica can't even reply she just bursts into tears. Jasmine has stopped the car in Marissa's driveway. Jasmine sobs into her hands not knowing what to say. Marissa hugs her, and rubs her back. Marissa knows about when her dad does at the club so with Jasmine's reaction she already can guess what happened.
"I'm so sorry Mar, if I had known it was him I would have asked to go back to the floor." Jasmine says bursting into a freash round of sobs.
"It's okay, you couldn't have known you haven't been over for awhile. I'm not going to hold anything against you." Marissa replies.
"Thank You." Jasmine says hugging her friend.