Don't Deal With The Radio Demon

The light peered faintly through the blinds, stirring you from your slumber. Upon being fully awake, you noticed that Angel was not in the bed. You sat up in the bed wincing in pain, recalling the events that took place last night. Right, you forgot that you lost your virginity to Angel and in an aggressive way. You never thought that someone like him could have that much energy to fuck you the way that he did. You glanced over to the side to see a food tray on the nightstand with a note. You picked up the note and read it:

"Hey, (y/n). I was going to give you some aftercare but one of my clients called me. Also, you were out like a light so I didn't want to wake you up. I bought you some food in case you were hungry. It's not much, but it should be enough to hold you over until I get back. I'll be back in about two hours. In the meantime, feel free to use my card to buy yourself a new set of clothes. Just be careful on the way out."

-XOXO, Angel Dust ♥

Setting the note aside, you uncovered the tray to see a small assortment of appetizers and a bowl of soup. Angel is being pretty thoughtful after what happened yesterday. You grabbed a spoon next to the bowl and tasted a small spoonful of it. To your surprise, it's not that bad. You also tried the various appetizers on the small plates. They didn't taste as good as the soup, but you didn't mind it much. You haven't been able to eat a decent meal for so long since you were constantly robbed and you had to make due with whatever's in the fridge. You rather not think about it. You focused on the food in front of you and you ate your meal in peace into there was nothing left. Afterwards, you took a quick shower and got dressed. You found the pink card on the nightstand which has Angel's name on it. He did say that you could use it so that's what you intended to do.

You went out to do a little shopping for clothes. A few stores had a wide assortment of clothes in different styles and you were very tempted to buy yourself a new wardrobe's worth of clothes, but you didn't want to burn through Angel's card. Instead, you only bought three sets of outfits and two pairs of bras and panties. After purchasing the clothes, you asked if you could change into one of the outfits. The store clerk allowed it and escorted you to the dressing room. You changed into a nightclub outfit and stored the clothes you changed out of into your bag.

"Thank you so much! Have a nice day!" one of the clerks greeted you as you exited out of the store.

"Thanks! You too!" you replied.

That sounded a little weird to hear something like that. You almost forgot that you were in Hell for a second. Although, it was nice to hear something good for a change. Along your little stroll back to Angel's place, you glanced at the variety of demons you've passed along the way. Somehow, you didn't seem all that afraid. Before, you dreaded leaving your place for anything and you would have a small panic whenever you passed by a demon. You always kept a brave face when going out, but even that has its own limits. You were constantly scared, lived in fear, and had thoughts of suicide every now and then. Now, you didn't feel very scared and for the first time, you felt...relieved. As if all the weight you had up until now has vanished.

"Don't look behind you," a voice whispered in your ear, nearly making you jump in shock. Wait. You recognized that radio-filtered voice. Damn it. Why now of all days?

"What is it?" you questioned in a low voice.

"There's two demons following you." Alastor followed closely behind you and your felt the hairs stand on your neck. "Don't run until I give the word."

"How can I trust you? How will I know that you won't try to kill me?" You were fairly suspicious of him. Even though he has saved your life, you didn't want to lower your guard around him.