Alienated

Disclaimer: I don't own Total Drama Action. I only own my OC, Nadia.

〰〰〰

Heather grabs Chef's disgusting scrambled eggs and toast. She stares down at it was disdain. She really hadn't missed his food. She goes to one of the long tables and sits beside Nadia who was doing her best to eat the severely burnt, rock-solid toast.

"I'm gonna chip a tooth," Nadia mutters.

"Raid the kitchen later for snacks?" Heather whispers to her.

"Definitely," Nadia agrees lowly.

"Ugh," Owen groans loudly, "No eggs for me Chef, I'm just gonna have this nice bowl of prunes."

Chef gasps alongside everyone else who were all stunned that Owen was limiting his food intake for once.

"Owen has no one to blame but himself for his bowel issues," Nadia scoffs.

Heather wrinkles her nose. "Can you not taking about his bowels while I'm trying to eat?"

"Sorry," Nadia chuckles.

Chris takes the moment to enter the tent. He was dressed in his normal attire except he had sunglasses, an ascot, and a beret on. "Welcome to day two of Total Drama Action!" Chris says as he snaps a clapperboard closed.

"Are you gonna do that every time?" Duncan asks.

"Yes, yes I will," Chris confirms shamelessly.

"Alright then." Duncan shrugs.

"Today's movie genre is aliens!" Chris announces. "Our unpaid interns have been hard at work figuring out what makes an alien movie successful. Chef?"

"You got three basic groups. Aliens that want to take over the world and start making a lots of baby aliens. People fight back and the military is called," Chef explains before his eyes narrows and he asks, "Yo Chris, where's my paycheck at?"

Chris jerks back in alarm before he slowly says, "It's in the...mail."

Chef growls warningly. So Chris quickly continues explaining today's challenge. "Err anyway today's challenge is to find an alien egg and return to home base before the momma alien finds you. The two fastest get to pick the teams this season."

"Sorry losers but no one knows alien movies like I do. The more obscure the better!" Duncan boasts arrogantly.

"I'm gonna blend up those no good aliens, and have 'em for breakfast!" Gwen quotes in a deepened voice.

"Dude, Alien Chunks is my favorite movie of all time," Duncan exclaims.

"Me too, I've seen it twenty-seven times!" Gwen replies with a smile.

"Hah, fifty-three," Duncan brags.

"You'll be tough to beat...but I have my lucky charm," Gwen responds as she wraps her hand around the necklace she wore.

"I like that movie where the aliens take over the government and they're like TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!" Trent shares in a funny voice.

"Oh, dude you are so going down," Duncan laughs mockingly.

"It was a good movie, right...Gwen?" Trent implores.

"Uh, awkward," Gwen mutters uncomfortably.

Nadia pursed her lips as she watched this particular interaction. It looked like Gwen had more in common with Duncan then her own boyfriend...interesting. She lightly elbowed Heather and wiggled her eyebrows in a conspiring manner. Heather smirked slightly in amusement, she had noticed too.