CHAPTER FIFTEEN

This starting to get really shitty😫

Jungkooks POV

He kiss me... No it was a peck but still... H-he

"H-hyung?" I ask as he grab my hand and run through the parking lot of Starbucks.

Then once we reach it he found my car and pin me there.

"H-hyung" I stuttered

"You seem to like it kook" He said while leaning in.

I push him with all my strength luckily I succeed.He back away."Hyung I'm straight!"I yelled as I got inside my car clearly disappointed on hyungs actions.

I took a last glance at hyung seeing him looking down then drove off.

~~~~~~~

I jump in my bed so disappointed on what happen I got a text from my phone so I open it and saw Many messages.

Jacksonie❣💕:
Kookie
Kookie I'm sorry
I didn't now what got on me
I was going to confess that I was gay to you
But it didn't turn out fine
Kook I know you're reading this
Come on just one reply?
I'm really sorry
Kook please forgive me

Kookie🍪🐰:
Give me time hyung

And with that I turn off my phone.I stared at the ceiling.When I got a knock on my door.I didn't answer cause maybe it's Jackson.But then I heard the door clicking signing there was someone with keys opening the door.

I quickly grab a pan in the kitchen.Jin hyung thought me that in debut days...
I stared at the door as it slowly open I was ready to hit it.

"NO KOOK IT'S ME! JIMINIE!" He yelled.I quickly calm down and out away the pan.

"Did you forgot you got a roomate?" He ask while closing the door.

"Well did you forgot to come home early cause theres someone who can't cook?" I cross my arms and pouted.

"Aww kookieee is mad" He said as he pinch my cheek.I push off his hand and headed towards kitchen.I sat down and jimin enter slowly.

"Yoongi and I got really late on doing something sorry kook" Jimin apologized

"It's okay hyung"I said reassurely

"By the way didn't you say you're going out?I got home and saw a note so I headed again there for us to finish it"jimin said while grabbing ingredients for him to cook.

I blush as memories started to come again but at the same time I got angry.
"It was nothing" I said.

"Tell meeee~~~" He stop what his doing and look at me.I sighed and tell him to continue cooking and while I tell him everything

~~~~~~~

"HE WHAT?!?!"jimin yelled as he almost trip when he put the food in the table.

"It was a peck but we were in public so idk if there was any paparazzi there....I'm doomed" I said while eating my food.

"Kook he's gay?!?"he said---well yelled I guess...

"Stop yelling! He just confessed after that happen"I said while eating

"Never thought he was gay ey?" He said

"He never told me even when we were kids" I said and look at him. "Now it's you're turn mister" I said while smirking.

He choked "stop smirking while you're mouth is full you look like a fat bunny smirking" He said.I rolled my eyes.

"Come on!  It's you're turn to talk" I said

"Okay fine fine fine!" He said. "After we eat tho" I hump loudly and quickly finish my food.

When I was finish he was just one spoon away."eager are we?"he ask as he took the spoon and we both stanup up put the plates in the sink and I jump in the bed while he sit in the edge of his bed.

"hey! Dont lay down after you eat! That bad!" Jimin practically yelled.I sat up facing him.

"Talk.Now." I said sternly.

"Okay okay"

=======

I figured I should stop right there.
And I figured I should drop a pic.

Crdts to the owner:))