Vacancies and Forms

Here are the details regarding the vacancies in the departments

Here are the details regarding the vacancies in the departments. This is the first hiring event organised by our community so there are limited vacancies.

We will hire more people when needed in future. As we have stated above, Single Voice, aka the founder of this community, is TheScarletBlood.

Hawk Insights are the admins of this community - TheScarletBlood, Anon_Star, EmptyHopes_ and rfnasua. We are not hiring anyone in these departments.

Department wise requirement are as follows:

👉Magic Squad: 2 vacancies

👉Elite group: 5 vacancies

👉Juries: 10 vacancies

👉Dynamic Drillers: 1 Reviewers vacancy and 4 Editors vacancies

👉Technocrats: 2 vacancies

👉Black Box Testers: 4 vacancies

⚡Note:

1. Juries are appointed as per the number of genres. So, Wattpaders interested to be Juries can apply for more than one genre.

You have to mention about the genres you would like to be the permanent judge for in the Form.

2. Dynamic Drillers are the editors and reviewers. We are hiring reviewers and editors separately.

But, if you want to be both editor as well as reviewer, then please mention this in the Form.

3. Wattpaders applying for the Technocrats Department should have proper idea about the applications we mentioned previously.

We will not hire you if you aren't having proper knowledge about Discord(IMPORTANT), Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.

How to Apply

1. Read the chapters carefully.

2. Fill the Google Form. We have provided you an external link in this chapter. You can also find it in the message board, but if you're not able to access it, please do pm us.

3. The password is TRUST.

4. After submitting the Form, you have to complete the tag task that is stated in the next chapter.

5. After tagging the required number of wattpaders, write "completed submission" at the bottom of the tag list.

6. Be genuine and fill the Form if you are active in Wattpad at least once a day. We will not tell you to be constantly active.

7. Provide your email id that you use the most to get in touch with us asap.

**********************************