12

12 | It Sent
Song: Renegades
By: X Ambassadors

August 10, 2019

When I woke up, I felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist and stomach. I could feel him breathing on my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine. I tried to move and get up and he had me pinned down.

Then he let out a groan and lifted up his arm. I got up and just looked at him. He started to open his eyes and rubbed them since it's 6:25. And he just stared at me as well.

I didn't smile or anything and he didn't either. I finally walked out of the room and went downstairs to the bathroom.

When I came out, I went back up to my room and get an outfit. Gray was still in my bed and looking at the ceiling until I appeared again when he was just staring.

I didn't make eye contact with him when I came in just went straight to my closet. I heard him get up and I could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer until I felt his presence behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

At this point, I have to ask.

I move away from him and look him in the eyes. "Gray?" I said. I need to be serious.

He looked at me and knew that he didn't anything wrong. "Yeah?"

Just say it.

"I don't think best friends sleep with each other." There I said it.

He looked confused. But then his expression change when he started to walk out of the room. I followed as he went down the stairs. Is he leaving?

But before he went through the front door to his car, he turned back to look at me and he said, "I know. But I wanted to." And he closed the door behind him. Leaving me in an empty house.

***

(Block 2)

Gray wasn't in algebra this morning which worried me.

All of the English was pretty boring. We had a reading day today. But then I got a text from JT. I hid my phone in my book so the teacher wouldn't see.

JT: Wanna go shopping after school? We can buy new outfits for the party.

Me: Yeah sure! I'd love to.

JT: Will Grayson be joining us?

Oh, right I forgot about him.

Me: Um no I don't think so.

JT: oh okay.

The bell rang and I managed to be the first one out the door.

***
Shopping with JT

We were currently trying on outfits. We were taking turns and she was changing now. I haven't found anything that looked good here or it just didn't fit me. Since my body shape isn't really the normal size for these clothes. I tried to keep a positive face on the whole time and it worked for the most part.