ImmortalHD Halloween One-Shot (2014)

"Mishka!" I whined as I walked in on her chewing my costume. I was going to be Bulbasaur and Aleks was going to be his Minecraft skin, like Pixelmon Daily.

My costume was cute and simple. I bought it at hot topic. It was simply a green hat with ears and Bulbasaur’s face on it, along with a little backpack bulb thing. I was going to wear green clothes to go with it, like the model in the picture on the website. Guess not now, since Mishka was chewing on the bulb backpack.

I sighed and took the ruined bulb from the pup, throwing it on my bed. I sat down on it, watching as Mishka, now feeling bad, rested her head on my lap.

"What happened?" Aleks asked, walking into my room. I pointed to Mishka, then the ruined backpack. Aleks sighed. "Мишка , вы не можете делать , что ." (Mishka, you can’t be doing that.)

Mishka’s ears perked at the Russian words, but I doubt she understood them.

"Sorry babe," Aleks sighed, sitting next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Now what do I do?" I asked. I was really sad. I was looking forward to doing this cute, couple costume thing.

"We’ll figure it out," He said, kissing the top of my head.

Mishka jumped on the bed and crawled in my lap, nuzzling me. I smiled slightly and petted her. I couldn’t stay mad at her.

"I love you," I told her. I then turned to Aleks and repeated it, kissing his cheek.