Chapter 4

I really hope you enjoy and follow me on Instagram @___valll___ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Chapter 4: Erica's POV~ ***SKIP TO RESTAURANT*** we walk in and they seat us.

"Pretty lady is this seat taken?" Jack g says as charming as ever.

"Nope!" I say popping the p and smiling at him.

Jack wanted to sit in the inside ( they are seated in a booth) and so I sat next to him and of course,just like in the car, Nash sits right next to me.

"You don't mind that I'm sitting here right?" He says in an almost whisper voice.

"No not at all, why would I?"I question him as if I didn't care.

"Because i know you don't like me so I wanna make sure it's okay that I'm sitting by you, and if not I can move."he spoke convincingly.

"I said it was fine grier" I said as I shot him a look.

And before I knew it the waiter came and took our orders and jacks hand was back on my thigh. I looked over at me with his sexy mischievous grin😏. I smiled and blushed.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear "hey wanna get outta here?"

"Not sure cam would approve." I say back.

Right then I think cam notices what's up and says.

"Hey gilinsky where's your other hand bro?"

Jack lifts his hand off my leg and raises it.

"Okay let's keep it there"cam says with an almost father like look on his face.

We all laugh and our food soon comes!

We all ate and were in our way home and all the boys left besides cam and Nash if course.

It was pretty late so I went to lay down and a storm started. Did I mention that I HATED storms.ever since u was a little girl they terrified me and I would always go into my parents room. When I came to California I guess I didn't think there would be storms. This one was loud, there was crashes of thunder and I could see the lightning through the blinds in my room. I was so scared, i mean i know a thunder storm isn't most likely gonna hurt me I just always felt so unsafe when they happened. I decide since Nash has the closest room to go and ask to sleep with him.I go and knock in the door.a few minutes later a sleepy Nash appears staring blankly at me.

"Nash this is kind of embarrassing but I'm kind of scared of the storm and I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight?"

It takes a second for him to process it but he finally speaks up. "Yeah I guess so, but why didn't you just go with your brother?"

"You were way closer and like I said I was scared and sorry for waking you up by the way." I say apologetically.

" no don't worry about it come in." He says as he motions me to come in.

His room was so clean for a teenage boy. I was impressed. I wasn't really sure if he was okay with me sleeping in his bed with him but I guess we'll find out won't we. He goes and lays down and u just stand there. He motions me over and pats the bed for me to lay down and that's exactly what I do. Right then a loud crack of thunder sounds and I jump at the loud noise. Nash notices and wraps his arms around me.

I felt so safe with him. I decide to say something.

"Nash are u awake?"

Duh, remember you woke me up?"he says in a sassy tone.

I giggle and ask,

"Why are you being so nice to me Grier?"

"Ya know I could ask you the same question Erica." We both laugh and say goodnight. I was actually happy maybe this whole living with Nash thing could work out!

Nash's POV~ I woke up to hear a soft knock at my door. I plop out of bed and go and open the door to see someone that I least expect. It was Erica asking if she could sleep with me because the was scared of the storm. Well I wasn't gonna say no so I crawled in to bed and motioned her over to come lay with me. She jumped because there was a loud crash if thunder. I wrapped my arms around her to make her feel better and I her body relaxed. We talked a little and before I knew It I was asleep. I wake up yet again to knocking on my door and I see cam come in. Oh crap what can gonna think when he sees Erica sleeping with me!?

"What's going on in here?" Cam says sternly.

Erica wakes up.

"Dude it's totally not what it looks like,she was scared if the thunder!"I say nervously.

"Cam that's really what happened, he was the closest one so I asked if I could come sleep with him, I promise nothing happened!" I hear Erica say in a sleepy yet nervous voice.

" fine whatever but seriously don't let it happen again, I mean it!" He says and walks out.

I look over to see Erica smiling at me. I smile back and she nuzzles in my chest. Man she's so beautiful, could I be falling for her?

Erica's POV~ I wake up to cam yelling at us and I just brush it off, it wasn't a big deal it's mot like we did anything but sleep. So when cam leaves I flash Nash a smile and nuzzle back in to his chest. There's something about him,am I falling for the guy I once hated?

Cameron's POV~ I knock on Nash's door to see if he wants breakfast. After no one answers I just let myself in to see a sight I defiantly did not wanna see. My sister all cuddled up to Nash in his bed. This made me so mad, Nash knows I didn't want any of them around my little sister! They explained what happened and I decide to let it go I shouldn't smother Erica as much as I do but I can't help it I just want to protect her!