𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔

You woke up by the sunlight that went through your window. You sat down and stretched a little before walking out our room.

You can't remember anything from last night, all you remember was crying because your boyfriend dumped you. Through TEXT

You checked your phone to see if your memory was true. You saw the chat he sent you last night and you know it was true. You wanted to cry again, but you have no tears left to cry (you see what I did there?)

You decided to just get ready because your first class is starting in 4 hours. Yes, you're a college student.

***

After your last class, you went back home. Nothing happened in one of your classes are really worth telling.

You changed your clothes and jumped onto your bed. And you fell asleep right away, you were so tired today so yeah...

***

It's 9 pm and you woke up by the sound of your doorbell. You wonder who it might be, you stood up and walked to your front door to open it.

Once you do, it revealed your best friend Kelly. She jumped on you right away and now you're both on the floor. You two laughed

"Why are you here, Kels?" You asked her, confused. You can't remember making a hang out promise to her. But well you're best friends, you guys don't need that to hang out together.

"I want to bring you somewhere. Go dress up in a fancy-sexy dress or something, go!" She said

"Oh, so that's why you're wearing that weird dress and make up" you commented-more like ask- and she nodded.

You didn't expected this calm respond, so you just rolled your eyes and went to your room to dress up

Here's what your wearing

and with that, off the two of you go to the mystery place

You two are using her car, not yours.

When you two arrived and she parked, you gasped. You never would guess that she'll bring you to this place.

She brought you to a bar, a club I might call it. But it's all up to you. You froze, speechless too. But her voice calling you, snapped you back from your mind to the real world right away.

She went out of the car and ran into the VIP line. You ran toward where she is and as she walked in, you follow her in too.

Confused of the motive she had that she brought you here, you asked her "Kels, why are we here?"

She smiled and put both her hands on your shoulders "Your bf just broke up with you, through TEXT. You need some refreshing and to relax," she said "something to get him off your mind. Plus, we don't have any classes tomorrow. So why not?"

You nodded in understanding of the last sentence but you said "But I'm alright, I don't need any of these stuff to get him out of my mind"

"Nonsense! Relax, it'll be fun" She told you and pulled you to the bar to get some drinks. You two sat down. But right after you prepared yourself to order something, she told you that she needs to go to the toilet. You let her and waited there, alone.

She haven't came back after 2 minutes and you're already so bored. Then, a guy came to you.

"Hi, you here alone?" He asked you.

"No, actually. I'm here with my friend, but she's at the toilet. I'm waiting for her here" You answered his question. He nodded, understand what you're saying.

"You want some drinks?" He asked you.

"Sure" you answered shortly.

"What do you want?"

"I'll take anything"

"Okay then"

He ordered you some drinks and you two started talking about yourselves. You feel comfortable with him, and you have no idea why.

Some of the things he told you was his name, where he's from, and how he's actually a member of a boyband. His name was Taehyung but his friends call him V, and he's from South Korea.

You told him about some funny memories you've got and he told you his too. It was an amazing conversation but he needs to leave now, so you guys said your 'goodbyes' and he take his leave.

***

Kelly is finally back and she offers you some more drinks. Liking the drink 'V' bought you earlier, you take her offer and orders another drink. After that drink was done, you ordered another drink, and another drink ou drank more drinks than you ever imagine you would in your whole life.

You drank so much you can't even see clearly. You know what the perfect word we can use to describe you right now? Drunk.

You were extremely drunk, you keep saying stuff that doesn't make sense while Kelly just watch you saying these things. She went to the toilet again.

You're now alone and drunk, how can this night gets any better right? Well it does, actually. You remember V? Taehyung? Well he saw you that very moment and came over. He saw how you acted and realized that you were drunk. He figured that if you're alone right now, your friend is probably not coming back. So he picked you up bridal styled and brought you to his car. He told his friends that he's going home by his own car tonight and they said 'yes'. So he start his car and drive you back-not to your house- to his house.

***

Hi!

So what do you think is going to happen to you?

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote if you like it!

Thanks for reading!