Calm

In the same way that quiet calms Bakugou and comfort calms Mina, Kaminari is calmed by a certain someone. His bubbly personality and safe aura putting him at rest.

The first time he noticed this, he shrugged it off. Him and Sero were in the common room wrapped up in blankets watching the bee movie when the power went out. Kaminari, being the child he is, got angry. He groaned and untangled himself from Sero, walking over to the table his phone lay on. He turned on the flash and pointed it at Sero. "This is bullshit," Kaminari scoffed. Sero furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before realising why his best friend was mad. He smiled brightly, "it's fine, Mr Aizawa will fix it soon then we can finish the movie." Kaminari felt his face heat up but ignored it. He turned his flash off, placed his phone back on the table and walked back over to the raven haired male. Once he sat back down, covered back up with blankets, Sero grabbed his hand, holding it. The contact made the blonde flush a brighter red. He thanked god for the power out and looked over at the culprit who had the same smile plastered on his face.

The next time it happened was when the bakusquad were at their favourite coffee shop. Kaminari was annoyed by the fact that they were out of his favourite pastry. He wasn't interacting with the conversation and a small frown was etched onto his face, a crease from his semi-furrowed brows displayed his mild anger. Sero noticed this and took it apon himself to cheer the blonde up. He looked for Kaminari's hand, which was led on the table and tapped it, gaining the others attention, and smiled. The blonde sighed and turned away, a blush already forming on his cheeks. That was when he felt a hand rest on his own and begin to draw circles on the back of his palm. The tips of his ears and nose began to glow red as he tried to subtly hide it with his free hand. Mina noticed this, confused at first until she looked down. She smiled knowingly and winked at Kaminari. He rolled his eyes and took a sip from his drink trying to ignore the way Sero would glance in his direction to check up on him.

This caused things to escalate from there. All Sero had to do was walk into a room and Kaminari's face would morph into a tomato. He was confused as to why it happened until he had a not-so-friendly conversation with Bakugou. Even though he liked Sero, he might've not liked him back. He was his friend, nothing more. The blonde sighed and stood up, grabbing his phone to text Mina.

Danki: Minaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ashidowo: what do you want from me you overrated pikachu wannabe

Danki: Im bored so come over

Ashidowo: invite Sero and tell him (((((;

Danki: no. Illegal. I'll get Iida on you.

Ashidowo: pussy. You have to tell him at some point

Danki: That's not nice. I'll tell your mummy. And no. I'll be caught dead before I tell him jack shit

Ashidowo: hush you pussy boi ill be there inna sec and please don't die before I get there

The raven haired male walked up to the blonde, who was talking to Mina, and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, facing the taller male. "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Sero asked, not noticing Mina nudge Kaminari and wink. "Yeah sure," he replied, flustered.

Sero grabbed the shorter males hand and pulled him into the janitors closet. "What's going on?" Kaminari asked, confused. The raven haired male took a deep breath before replying. "It's hard to explain..." The blonde waited for the other to carry on before speaking himself, "don't push yourself. I'm your best friend, I'll sit here and listen all day if I have to." Sero smiled at that, causing Kaminari to blush slightly. He cursed internally and again thanked god for the low lighting in the closet. Sero glanced at Kaminari's face and back to the floor a few times before inching closer to him. Kaminari, who had his back up to the wall, became increasingly more embarrassed by the position as Sero's hot breath made him shiver. Once the taller male was close enough, Kaminari could see the light blush on his pale face. Placing his hand on the wall behind the blonde, Sero leaned in closer and closer, closing his eyes. Kaminari followed along, repeating the other males actions and closing the gap between them. Kaminari felt Sero's lips ghost his, making his patience grow shorter and shorter. Soon enough, their lips met. Kaminari tilted his head to gain more access as Sero placed his hand on the smaller males waist. The raven haired male felt the butterfly's build up as he thought about what could happen after. 'What if he hates me?' he thought. Kaminari, on the other hand, was bursting with joy. He ran his hands through the other's hair trying to reassure himself it wasn't a dream. He felt Sero move closer and hold onto him tighter as if he could've disappeared any second. Kaminari smiled into the kiss, trying to reassure him like he did to himself before he slowly pulled away. Sero averted his eyes, refusing to look at the blonde out of fear. Kaminari used his hand to tilt the taller males chin to look at him. He smiled, moving his hand and intertwining his fingers with the others. "So..." Kaminari started, catching him off guard. "Yeah..." Sero responded, a small smile placing itself on his face. Finally Kaminari knew why he calmed him. He understood why he felt how he did around him. He loved him.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Ayeeee another update! I'm gonna die. I doubt anyone cares but I have some really important tests and I'm freaking out cause Ik I'm gonna fail them. But that means I have to revise and I hate revising so I'm gonna be miserable. Anyways, thanks for reading, commenting and upvoting ((((:

~L