lester

lester

a boy who cannot go either hell or heaven.

a boy who observed the world with his two transparent eyes. lester is a five-year old boy who has been dead because of food poison, and he was a soul.

but he was unable to go both heaven or hell, since he is only five and has only experienced so little about life and didn't know what was right or wrong. he cannot go further than being a "soul".

he had to observe the world, seek people answers and explore the harrowing world there is so that he could be able to, at least get a glimpse of what is like having a real life.

lester was a living spirit, exploring the world like us but invisible and cannot be touched.

pains him to see what the world has become.

from beautiful, extravagant pine trees to pine scented air fresheners for cars.

from blue, flowing oceans to dumpster-like waters.

from smiling children to cries of despair and loss.

lester was a boy who longed for human life.

but after all the years of seeing what we, humans have done.

it changed his perspective towards the world.

made him grateful that he didn't get to live that life that we are in.

and with that thinking, with that type of maturity, for a five year old boy who explored the world for nearly seventy years.

he finally entered the gates of the glorious heaven.

lester looked down at us, at the world, at the sky, at the moon - at the universe.

and muttered under his breath.

"may you right your wrongs and save this beauty"

and i wish we could save this beauty, like what lester want us to.