4

Emma's POV
The minutes pass, and when I look at the clock for the first time, I almost spit my coffee. IT'S ALREADY 9:50AM and my classes start at fucking 10AM.

I quickly get up, go to my scooter and in less then 2 minutes I'm already running through the corridors of the University.

As I was putting some books in my locker, I suddenly feel someone going against the lockers:
-LOUIS, WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

I look at Louis, who is a little bit ahead of me. When he looks at me, he points to the boy who went against the lockers.

I give him a confused look and look at the boy.

And what I see is pretty surprising.

I see his rose tattoo shining, just like mine right now.

With widened eyes, I look at the boy with curly locks and green eyes:
-Oh Emma, I see that you already met my good friend Harry-Louis says with a smirk

-Uh-as I was about to say 'Hi', a girl with black hair and blue eyes, comes running to Harry's arms and kisses his cheek, but he just keeps looking at me.

When she stops being cringy and  clingy, she looks at me and asks:
-And you are?

Before I could answer, Louis talks:
-Britney, you really do need glasses, she is Emma, Harry's soulmate.

When he says this, she gives me a death glare, but if we're being honest, that glare couldn't even scare a baby.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but to make up for it, I'll try to do a long chapter tomorrow.

Thank you for all of your support, I really appreciate it, and it means a lot to me, cuz today was a total crap, probably one of the worst days of my life, not to be dramatic but it's true.

So when I see your guy's comments, it literally makes my day 100000000000 times better, and it instantly puts a smile on my face. So really guys, thank you very much.

I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL OF MY HEART❤❤❤
BAAAAI💞💞