45

When she leaves I look back at Harry and see him looking at the door with widened eyes:
-That was weird-I say, he looks at me and nods.

He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers:
-Let's go? I was thinking we could lunch somewhere-He says and I nod.

We go outside and then I remember something. Where are the boys and the girls?

-Harry, where's everyone?
-They went home I think, but they said that they want to talk to us later-He shrugs and opens the car door for me.

I thank him, enter the car and he enters too.

He starts the car and starts driving.

Today was so weird. Like Charlie apologizes and then messes it up again. Like, dude, move on!

I know that he likes me, but we aren't meant to be, and if we were soulmates, I swear to God that I would do everything to make him hate me. I don't like him that way. He's sweet sometimes, but he's mostly rude and aggressive, and I know that if my dad was here, Charlie wouldn't do all of this, and if he did, my dad would make him regret it.

I miss my dad...

And Britney today was, full of surprises, I mean, I was not expecting that, at all.

She was always this mean bitch and suddenly she got soft with me.

Is she planning something? Or may-

-Emma, you okay?-Harry's voice brings me back to reality.

I look at him, and see that the car has stopped. We are at Burger King. Nice.

-Yeah, I'm... Fine, just got lost in my thoughts-I say with a small smile and he nods
-What were you thinking about?
-Today. Just how weird today was and all of that-I say and look at my hands that are on my lap.

I sigh, open the door and get out, Harry doing the same.

We go inside and get in the line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15:12

Me and Harry are currently sitting on my couch.

I'm reading, Chester sleeping on my lap and Harry is watching TV.

I close my book, put it on the small table in front of me and start petting Chester.
-We should go for a walk outside with Chester-I say and Harry looks at me
-Why?
-I don't know, it would be fun-I say and Harry shrugs
-Maybe later.

I think this weekend is going to be fun. Like, meeting Harry's family? Whaaat. It's going to be amazing.

Harry seemed nervous about it though, I just don't know why.

-Harry?
-Yeah?
-Why did you seem so nervous about me meeting your family?-I ask and he gulps.
-It's just that-he sighs-my dad is a powerful man, and as I am the oldest one, because yeah, I have a younger sister, I was supposed to follow his steps, you know-He explains, I nod grab his arm and push him closer to me.

-But my dad didn't like me. He said that I am a loser and I couldn't possibly be like him. So instead, he chose my sister to take his place one day. They both spend the whole day in my dad's office talking and training and shits like that, and I don't want you to meet them because of that-He says and I look at him with a sad look.

I start playing with his curls and smile softly at him:
-Well, if they spend the whole day in the office, I probably won't see them, right?-I say and he shrugs
-Maybe-He mumbles
-Ya know, I don't want you to be hurt, but your dad is an asshole
-No, it doesn't hurt me, it's just the truth
-He's like Jackson 2.0-I say and he chuckles
-But I believe that you'll like my mother, she's the best
-I don't doubt that-I say and kiss his cheek.

Everything is gonna be okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Drama is about to come :)))

I hope you're enjoying!

I love you all my loves!
BAAII💞💞💞