sick 2

TONY'S POV

Peter fell asleep on the car ride home so when we got home I picked him up carefully and after a quick elevator ride I lay him down on the couch rather than in his room so I can keep an eye on him better.

I ran to his playroom and grabbed his three favorite little things, his baby blue blanket with small white spider webs on it, his red and blue paci, and his stuffed fox 'Fin'. I make it back to him and he's still sleeping. I try to put Fin in his arms without waking him, I froze as he let out a yawn but I took the opportunity to set the paci gently in his mouth. After he started to suck on it I laid the blanket on him. He's adorable!

I let out a sigh and head to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. Knowing Pete has fast healing and assuming it works for his immune system, he should be feeling better by the time he wakes up. I get to the living room with my coffee and sit on a chair next to the couch. I'm startled by the sound of Pete's phone, I find it quickly and see that its Michelle.

T: Hey, it's Tony, Pete's sleeping.

M: Hey, can I come down for when he wakes up?

T: Sure, with his healing he should be feeling back to his old self in about an hour

M: ok I'm on my way

I hung up on Michelle and felt Pete's forehead, it was cool so I kissed the top of his head and went back to my chair. I used my Starck-Watch to read a few news articles, just seeing what the public knew.

The elevator bell rang letting me know that Michelle had arrived, I offered her some food we went to the kitchen. Our chatting came to an end when we heard a quiet 'msowwy'. M.J. beat me to Peter and wrapped him up in her arms.

~~sorry about the short chapter guys but I kinda need to ask something before this goes farther, do you want Tony to be Peters main Caregiver (non-romantic) or Michelle/MJ (possibly romantic, up to you)? I, myself have a lot of ideas with MJ but I haven't seen any with MJ as the CG and idk how you guys would react, please tell me which one you want to see!