Chapter 1: The Water Park

Yuzu Aihara point of view

"Whoa, this water park is huge! What do you think Mei?" I asked as I looked at Mei

"It's definitely.. something" Mei replied while looking back at me

"Well! Let's go get changed into our swimsuits!" I said to Mei as we both walk to the changing room.

A few minutes later

"It's been a while now, I wonder why Mei is taking so long" I said as a waited outside her stale, but I then suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and it turned out to be Mei.

"MEI!!" I yelled

"What?" Replied Mei

"It's nothing." I said as I took a few seconds to recollect myself and finally noticed her swimsuit.

My face turned red as Mei asked me "what do you think?"

"I-it's um nice!" I replied stuttering and mentally screaming inside.

"Heh, you're blushing Yuzu." Mei said with a smug smirk on her face.

"M-maybe I am.." I said as she came in for a kiss.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't deny the fact that I kinda want to do "it" with her, but in a water park?!

Doesn't matter anyways because before I knew it, we were kissing and getting all touchy.

Mei slammed me softly into a changing stale and starts touching my body softly.

"Aahhh!" I couldn't hold my moans back and she starts kissing me deeply.

"MmMmM" I didn't have much time to think, but I knew I had to make some moves as well.

I grabbed her and switched our positions and then kissed her neck because I thought I'd turn the tables and make me the dominant one this time but..

She then pushed me on the floor and just I couldn't stop blushing! She's won again!

She then got on top of me and said "That was a good try, but I've won" as she pulled my bikini off and played with my tits.

"AHHHH!" I yelled as loud as I could but Mei silenced me again with another deep kiss.

She stopped the kiss for a moment to whisper "This won't stop until you call me the winner" she then restrained my legs and started to lick my back as slow as she could and continued playing with my tits.

With tears in my eyes, I gave up and yelled "YOU WIN, MEI!!" She then let go of me, hugged me and smiled saying "Don't worry, maybe next time."

I then put my bikini back on and we both walked out of the changing room. I was still frustrated that I lost for the...how many times now?

Well, doesn't matter because I'll win next time, I'm sure of it.

End