Chapter 2: Home Alone

Mei Aihara's point of view

Act 1

It was a warm summer day, I just got out of bed and started changing until..

"Meiii!" My step sister, Yuzu said as she walked in on me changing. "Yes, Yuzu?" I said giving her a straight face.

"U-uh, I um, I wanted to tell you that breakfast was ready.."  Yuzu said, blushing as she looked at my body.

"Oh okay, I'll be right there" I said as she walked out of the room.

After she left the room, I continued to change into more casual clothes and eventually open the door to make my way to the dinning table. I took a seat next to Yuzu and ate my breakfast until our mother stopped us both to tell us.."Yuzu, Mei, I'm going to return home late today, can I count on the both of you to take care of the apartment while I'm gone?"

(Yuzu point of view: "This is the perfect opportunity to finally beat Mei!" I said with a determined look)

(Mei point of view: "Might as well use this time to mess with Yuzu" I said smirking)

"Absolutely!" (Mei)
"Definitely!" (Yuzu)
We both replied at the same time.

"Woah! Okay then, good luck!" Mother said as she opened the front door to leave.

"Okay let's do this." I said to myself.

Act 2

Yuzu's point of view

It's been two hours since mama left and the plan is ready. Mei is sitting on the couch reading a magazine, unaware of my plan, Ha! Ha! Ha!

I walked up to Mei and said "Hey M-"

"If you're planning on beating me, it won't work, Yuzu." Mei said interupting me.

"Whatever you say, Mei." I replied smiling.

I then jump on Mei and pull her clothes off. "Yuzu, my clothes!!" Mei shouts as my arm grabbed the bucket of syrup behind the couch and dunks it on Mei. While Mei is in confusion I take my clothes off and rub my body all over Mei.

"Y-yuzu.." Mei moans as I kiss her neck and continue rubbing our bodies.

Mei tries to get away but we both end up falling to the ground. "Don't even think about it!" I yelled as I bit her ear slowly and played with her boobs but, as I was doing that, she kneed me in the stomach."AGHH!" I screamed as Mei took the opportunity to run away, but she then slipped on the syrup I put on the floor before all of this started.

"Mei~💕" I smiled as I got on top of her and continued to play with her boobs. Ugh, she still isn't giving up though. "I'm sorry Mei" I said as I grabbed a dildo from under the couch.

"YUZU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DO?!" Mei said nervously as I got ready to put the dildo in her pussy.

"I'm winning" I said as I put the dildo into her pussy.

Act 3

Mei's point of view

"NOOO!!" I yelled as I tried to hold the dildo back. She can't possibly win this time, I won't let her. "AAHH!!" I moaned loudly. "Y-yuzu.." I said as I continued to moan loudly.

"SAY I'VE WON!" Yuzu shouted as she continued to push the dildo further while biting my ear softly. I screamed in pain "FUCK, FINE, YOU'VE WON YUZU!"

Yuzu then took out the dildo from my pussy and hides it. "I've finally won!" She shouted as I stayed on the ground breathing heavily. "I'm sorry, Mei. I might have taken this too far" She said helping me up and bringing us to the shower.

A few minutes after they showered

"Uhh, Yuzu." I said looking at her with a straight face.

"Yeah, Mei?" She replied with a confused face.

"Who's going to clean this up?" I said in a sadistic tone looking at her. "Fine" Yuzu replied while getting a mop.

A soon sat down in pleasure of watching Yuzu clean her mess.

"Grr, at least I didn't lose this time." Yuzu said under her breathe. "Just you wait Yuzu, I'll win next time." I said with a smirk on my face as I place both of my legs on Yuzu.

The end