*~Food fight!~*

((A/N thank you so much for all the reads!! Holy fuck! 🥺🥺))

Y/N POV

I continued a conversation with Veronica. She is really fun to talk to! School is halfway over, which means it's lunch time. I walked with Veronica to lunch. Our conversation was practically random ass crap. Like is water wet? Or why is birthday cake a flavor when birthday cake can be any flavor? Eventually we were inside the cafeteria, and I looked around for my friend group. My friend group consists of Jared Kleinman. Evan Hansen. Alexander Hamilton. Elizabeth Schuyler. Rich goranski. Jake Dillinger. Christine canigula, and Jeremy Heere. Veronica will fit right in. I know it.

I eventually spotted them. With a goofy grin on my face. I grabbed Veronica's hand and raced to our table. Veronica was shocked, and kinda confused. Until we reached our table. I smiled slightly. At my friends. They all had some puzzled looks on their faces. "Guys, this is Veronica!" She gave a small wave. And everyone mimicked. The table is a circle, so the order goes. Me, Veronica, Alexander, Elizabeth, Jared, Evan, Rich, Jake, Christine, Jeremy.

Jeremy's face was a bright red when I sat down next to him. I held his cheek, and examined it. Snickers and giggles could be heard. "Jeremy you look sick." My facial expression was upset. As I knew something was run. Before I could blink he turned his head to face Christine. Who was in her own world taking with Jake. I secretly knew Jake and Rich were dating. Like it's obvious. Before I knew it I was picked up out of my seat. "Y/N! What did we tell you about wearing baggy men shirts?" It was Chloe. "Hey Chloe." I giggled slightly. She was wearing a cow pattern dress, and her brown medium length hair almost hit me in the face.

Next to her was Brooke, she had deep blonde flowing hair. A yellow sweater, sort of like Veronica's. Her green eyes glistening with delight. Chloe and Brooke were also secretly dating, as Jenna is homophobic. And their not ready to tell others. Except me. They told me before with full confidence. And I was a fangirl. My thoughts were interrupted by screaming. "Come here you little twerp!" And being hit in the face with applesauce. "Get him Ram!" Next thing I knew. A full fledged food battle came out. Even our group was joining. Eliza threw her ham. Alexander threw his apple slices. Jared and Evan teamed up. As Jared defended Evan. Brooke and Chloe were screaming. And running away. Jeremy was chucking his pasta, and Christine threw her candy bites. Jake and Rich were throwing drinks. And I just was throwing anything I could find. Mostly bits of my sandwich.

In the corner of my eye I see a boy, running from Ram and Kurt. It's that Micheal kid! I ducked under some food. And ran after the three. We ran really far. Like to the woods a mile from the school far. Until the kid Micheal gave up. "We got you now!" I got a rush of confidence, and I don't know why but I yelled at them. "Stop it! Don't hurt him assholes!" I immediately covered my mouth. Regretting that I spoke. Because Kurt sent Ram over to handle with me. Micheals face was a bit red. But it was hard to see as he had a tan and or light brown skin. He had spiked up messy dark brown hair and eyes. He was wearing a hoodie with a bunch of patches on them. And headphones around his neck.

Honestly he was pretty cute. But right now I need to deal with Ram. "You need a girl to defend you?! Ha!" I could see Kurt about to lunge on the boy. "Stop!" Suddenly my lips were connected with Rams. I obviously didn't kiss back. Because he's a dick. 'What the fuck!?' I pushed him away. Kicking his groin. And jumping on Kurt. I have a pretty long stare at Micheal. And he took the message. Kicking Kurt in the groin to. He flinched doing so, obviously being a guy. And that hurts. The two boys fell to the ground in agony. And I and Micheal

Ran.

"I-I'm Micheal by the way."

"I'm Y/N!"
————————————————————
A/N

Hey guys! If your confused, don't be! I'm updating each chapter to be a better story, and have better explanations! For more reader satisfaction!

~Sara
😊 💄 🐾