*~Just us and the trees~*

Y/N POV

Me and Micheal continued to run. I mean, booking it. After a solid three minutes. We stopped for breathing. Both of us were sweating buckets. "H-Hey.. Thanks for helping.." His face was red, but mine was to. I mean we just ran three minutes straight. "I-It's not a p-problem." I was horrified. Like straight up scared. "W-What happened?" I sat down by a tree. Wanting to die. "W-Well uh.."

~Flashback UwU~

Micheals POV

I was walking through the cafeteria. Trying to find a seat. As Jeremy is being a dick, and a asshole. And I didn't want to sit with him. And her.. the most elegant girl ever. Y/N L/N. I honestly have had a thing for her for ever. I swear everyone knows but her. "Hey! You~" I hear a very masculine voice call behind me. I turn around fast to see Kurt, and Ram. I rolled me eyes. "What?" My tone was aggressive and sarcastic. As I wanted nothing to do with their shit. "You see that hot chick over there?" He pointed to Y/N. Making my face heat up instantly. "Well, were gonna fuck her tonight~" I instantly got angry, no no. Pissed. "Stop treating women like objects! She's a human being! And a very nice one! Pretty, caring, talented, amazing human being. And if you lay a finger on her your DEAD." I swung around to fast. And my ketchup fell.

On Kurt.

"You little twerp!" He instantly got mad. And threw his applesauce. Which hit Y/N in the head. "Come get me assholes!" I dropped my tray. Immediately running. Them following.

And cue the food fight.

~End of flashback UwU~

Micheals POV

I sighed. "I spilled food on them." I left out all the details. Cause they include how much I love her, and my compliments. She giggle slightly. Immediately making my face heated up, again. 'God, she's gorgeous.' "Sorry about the groin thing.. must of been painful to watch?" She gave a small smile. Which made me smile. "Oh don't worry about it. It was funny to see the look on their faces." I giggled slightly.

~Cue awkward silence~

There was silence, for about a minute and a half. Before she broke it. Standing up. "We sh-should continue heading back.." She started walking again. I stood up and followed her.

We continued some small talk. Walking at a slower pace this time. Not worried, not scared. Just peaceful. "You should join my friend group! I enjoy talking to you." She smiled at me. My faces heated up again. 'Am I ThaT in love with this girl?" All I could do was nod furiously. "I-I mean if you'd like!" I smiled at her.

"Of course!"

A/N

This is shit- sorry! I hurt my hand recently so the chapters will be a bit shorter or take longer to come out then normal until my hand heals. Thanks for all the reads and votes it means a lot  🥺 🥺

~Sara ☺️ 💄 🐾