Chapter 1

Diamond lays in the bed, cuddle up in the covers. Thinking about what just happen, The moans and grunts that filled the room. The way his hands touched her body. The dirty things he whispered in her ear. Diamond smiled at her dirty thoughts. The door opens revealing August only in a towel. Diamond sits up in the bed with the covers wrapped around her naked body. August lays in the bed under the covers,pulling diamond closer to him. Diamond giggled and turned to face August face. She looks at his full lips.

August:" You wanna kiss don't you."

She hides her face in his chest because she's blushing so hard. She hears him chuckle, he grabs her chin softly and plants his soft lips onto hers. The kiss last for a minute. They pull away from eachother breathing heavily. August looks at the clock and sigh. He gets out the bed and start gettin dressed. Diamond watch as he put on his clothes. He walks into the bathroom looking for something. Diamond gets out the bed and put on her underwear, a big shirt covering her self. She sees August's phone ring. She looks around the room then grab the phone. Some girl named Sky pops on the phone screen.

August: "diamond did you-oh you found it."

He grabs the phone out her hand and looks at the screen. He smiles at the phone then looks at diamond and his smile disappears.

August: " I gotta go."

He kisses her on the cheek before leaving out the room. Diamond runs after him.

Diamond:"AUGUST WAIT"!!!!

August turns and stop walking. Diamond jumps into his arms and kiss him.

Diamond: " Don't forget about my art gallery opening."

She says as she leans on the doorframe, August towering over her.

August: " I promise I'll be there 'ma".

He grabs ha bum before walking out the door and get in 2015 Lamborghini. He speeds off and diamond close the door and slide down on it. She brings her knees to her chest and burry her head in her chest. She can't control her feelings towards him. She wish she could be heartless like August, show no affection towards anyone or anything.