Chapter 2

.....Next Day.....

Today is diamond's art gallery opening and she's very excited. She invited her family, friends and August. She wakes up at 10:00a.m and takes a long hot shower washing off last night musk. After her shower she gets out and wrap a towel around her wet body. She looks in the mirror and see hickies on her neck. Smiling she walks back in her room and sits on the bed. She lift up her pillow and grabs her iPhone. Turning on the phone, she see that she has one missed called from August. She smiles and check her voicemail.

* Voicemail*

August: uugghhh you like that baby?

?: " H-h-harder... DADDYYY!!!!!"

August: " who owns this"

?:" You do daddy."

Diamond hangs up the phone and toss it on the bed. Warm tears fall from her eyes and hit her legs. After sniffling a few times she gets up from the bed and walk over to get closet. She picks out a all black long sleeve dress that stops mid tigh and shows cleavage. She puts on black ankle boots and flat iron her hair. She applies light makeup, checking her phone she hurries and grabbed her things. She stops to look at herself in the mirror, smiling she walks out the house and get in the awaiting limo. She pulls out her phone and dials August's number. After 5 rings she hangs up and look out the window.

* On the other hand *

August wakes up with a headache next to a girl who name he can't even remember. He slowly gets out the bed and put on his clothes. He grabs his phone and start walking towards the door.

?: " where you going papi"?!

S*** he whisper to himself then turns and put on his million dollar smile.

August: " I gotta go 'ma, but I'm gon call you."

He turns and walks out the door. He runs down the stairs and out the door. He gets in the car and check his phone. It's the usually some hoes calling, but one name surprises him.... Diamond. He sits and think, then he remembers today's her art gallery opening. He looks down at his phone checking the time. 3:00 p.m. He starts his car and speeds towards to the art gallery.

* Diamond*

Diamond family arrived on time and so did her friends. Most of them starting small talk with her, but her eyes keeps glancing at the door,every chance she gets. Sighing she excuse herself from the guest and walks around admiring her own work. She stops at the broken heart that says no love. A shadow forms over her, smiling she looks up and see some unknown person. She stares at the man taking in his features. She loses her breath when he looks back at her and smiles.

?: " You got talent 'ma

Diamond : " Thank you."

They stood their stripping each other with their eyes. He slow lick his lips while looking deep in her eyes. She blush and look at her shoes. He chuckles and walk away. She quickly looks back up and looks for the mystery man. She looks all around and doesn't see him. Sighing she sits on a wooden bench and once again pulls out her phone.

"where you at?"

She texts August and wait for a a few minutes. After 2 minutes she stuff her phone in her clutch and get up again. She spots the man from early talking to some people. Smiling she walks over to him. She taps his shoulder and bite her lip shyly. He turns around and smile at the girl.

Diamond: " I never got your name."

?: Chris, sorry about walking off like that. I got kinda nervous.

They began walking around and talking about Art. They stop walking and sit on the wooden bench diamond sat on earlier.

Chris: " So I was wondering can I have your number?"

He said rubbing the back of his neck and looking down. Diamond laughed at his shyness.

Diamond : " yea sure."

Chris looked up with wide eyes and smiled. He took his phone out his pocket and handed it to diamond. Diamond typed in her number and handed it back. Chris put his number in her phone smiling hard asl. For the rest of the day they played around, joking and having fun. Chris friends are getting ready to go, so he decide to leave with them.

Chris: " I'll see you later 'ma, I'm gonna call you later."

Diamond: " Ok see you."

Chris grabbed her by the waist and kissed her on the cheek then walked away. It was closing time and everyone had left expect for diamond. She pulls her phone out and dials August's number angrily. She press the phone to her ear and wait for him to answer.

August: " Hello?!"

Diamond: " WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?! YOU PROMISED YOU'LL BE HERE TODAY."

August: " Sorry 'ma something popped up.

?:" baby who is that?!"

August: uhhh baby hold on.. Diamond I gotta go.

Diamond: "delete my number".

Diamond hanged up and walked angrily towards the door. She walked out and slammed the door. August was supposed to be her ride home, now she has no one. She walked back over to the door, after pulling hard she realize it's locked. Rain start pouring down on her hard. She pulls out her phone and tired calling someone but the phone died while it was ringing. She had no choice but to walk and thats what she did. She start walking shaking from the coldest of the rain.. Soon she arrives at home and looks under her doormat, she garbs the spare key and entered the house. Once she got in,.She stripped down from her clothes and flopped down on the couch slowly falling into a deep sleep.