Part 1, "I met you again"

There you lay, down on your bed, sleeping because you were so tired of all the stress, all the crowds, the tests, homework, everything made you tired. The alarm clock ringed but you didn't heard anything so you overslept, again. A half hour later you finally woke up. You looked at the clock and....

"SHIT! IT'S ALREADY 07:30 I HAVE TO BE ON SCHOOL IN HALF AN HOUR!" 

You hurried as if you life depended on it. Did your hair, brushed your teeth, made food for school, everything and there you go. Running to school. On your way to school you bumped in a random guy. You both fell down on the floor but you stand up and ran again. Until he screamed something.

"OH YEAH GREAT, CAN'T YOU BE A BIT RESPECTFUL?! NOW I LOST MY BRACELET!!!"

You stopped running and turned around to the boy. You looked closely to him and it was the most popular playboy from the school. Jeon Jungkook. 

"FANTASTIC, NOW YOU'RE STANDING HERE DOING NOTHING, RUN OR HELP ME BRAT!"

You got scared from him so you decided to say nothing and run again. You ran and ran till you finally were there. After some minutes you finally reached school and just on time. The first bell rang when you were there. You went to the classroom and sat down, alone since everyone already got someone to sit with. Although you felt bad for Jungkook you were happy you were on time.

- POV JUNGKOOK- 

What the heck is going on here?! She bumped into me and didn't even say sorry what is this?!! UGHH!  Now I have to find this bracelet by my own. I hope it's not gone since the wind blowing hard... It's a special bracelet for me, no one knows about it but I can't lose it.. I promised to have it with me till I meet this person again.. If I see that girl again and I didn't found the bracelet I will beat her up.

-END POV-

-AFTER SCHOOL-

You were walked back home, everyone was so noisy today and you didn't like that. While walking back home you came back at a little park, the place where you bumped into Jungkook. You looked around you and saw Jungkook searching for his bracelet. Since you were really sorry you decided to walk to him and help him. He looked angry but you still distracted him.

"Hi.."

"What do you want?!"

"Oh eh.. I don't want to make you mad or something.."

"You already did! You ruined my day and maybe my life!"

"I'll help searching for you bracelet.. Don't shout at me, please.." You looked down.

"Alright, I'm sorry."

"How does the bracelet looks like?" You asked.

"It's blue with a lot of that little thingys on it, they are white like pearls and there a little heart in the middle."

"Wait, really?" And on that moment there came up a lot in your head.

-FLASHBACK-

We're back in time you were a little kid. You were playing with your friend, yes, Jungkook was his name. He has dark brown hair, cute eyes and he was your best friend. One day you were on school and he walked up to you really sad. 

"Y-y/nn..?" He said said to you.

"What is it Kookie don't cry! :(" You said.

"M-my parents told me we are going to move to an other city.. Now I have to leave you..!"

"W-what?!" 

"We're moving to an other city y/n! I don't want to!!" 

"When will you leave?!" 

"Next week..." 

You both hugged each other cutely and cried together. That day you both played together for the last time. And you made him a blue bracelet, with white pearls and a heart in the middle.

-END FLASHBACK- 

The only thing you remembered was that you made it for him, you didn't even remembered his name, only how he looked like and that you made a bracelet. Not which colour, not with which details, nothing. You looked sad out of nothing.

"Why so sad?"

"Oh nothing.." You said.

"Hm okay then!"

You both started with searching to the bracelet and it started to become evening. He went home but secretly you didn't stop searching. You have to find that bracelet!! And so you did. After 5 hours of searching you found it. The only thing was, how do you give it back? You didn't got Jungkooks number and when you will give it him in public everyone will look at your and the rumors will start there. You headed back home while thinking  to find a way to give this bracelet. When you got back home you talked about your day with your mother, ate dinner and went back to sleep early.