Part 8 "At home"

After some minutes watching TV you both did your evening routine and went to two different rooms to sleep. You tried hard to sleep but you couldn't, you were scared that Yoongi would come in and kidnap you, your family or Jungkook. Since your father was gone because he was a pilot and your mom had night shift you guys were alone at home and that made it scarier. After some hours trying to sleep you decided to go to the room where Jungkook slept. It was midnight and you also heard some weird sounds at the front door. You knocked softly on Jungkooks door and you heard him groan.

"Mhmm? Who's there?" He said sleepy and you opened the door.

"Kook I'm scared.."

"For what babygirl? You're home nothing could happen." 

"Someone could break in or something... I heard weird noises at the front door.."

"You're right, should I go and look?"

"Yea but you're not going alone." Jungkook stood up tiredly and walked out of his room, with you behind him. You both walked downstairs and opened the door, right at the same time a 3 boys, dressed black ran away. 

"Oh my god kook what was that?!"

"I don't know? It looks like 3 boys really tried to break in..!" 

"This makes me more and more scared! What do I do now?!"

"You can sleep with me.. But I totally get it if you think it's too early for that."

"No no no no you're coming with me I need sleep I didn't slept for the last 2 days because of everything that happened here."

"Alright, if you hear something again, say it."

"Okay.."

"Now let's go upstair Y/n, it's midnight."

"Yea great idea.." You picked Jungkooks hand and you both walked upstairs and went to your room since you were the one who got a 2-person bed. You and Jungkook got under the blankets together and it was a bit awkward since it was your first time that someone else slept there. You both got comfy while hugging each other and looked in each others eyes.

"I'm glad we're together Y/n.. I love you, sleep well my princess."

"Thanks kook I love you too, sleep well!" 

"Wait before you're going to sleep.." 

"Wh-" He kissed you passionately.

"That."

"Again, thanks.. I feel really safe now."

"No problem Y/n, that's what a good boyfriend would do." 

(Oomf ye that's the end of this part because I don't have much time right now, I think I'll make ANOTHER part later today aND idk I just didn't felt okay if there is coming a new "part" In this one because then I have to stop it in the middle of it and I think that's not fun for the readers and the last thing is, IDK WHAT TO WRITE NOW :D Yea I got a lot of inspiration in the beginning but idk I forgot it or something LOL. Anyways I'll be thinking for new parts rn and maybe there come a new part out today lmao sorry for the long text here I just had to explain THANK YOU <3)