Part 6 "Unexpectedly seen"

The next day your parents and school decided that you just had to go to school since you only got bruises. It hurt a lot but you were strong enough to go to school. On your way to school you again heard these weird footsteps so you started to run again. At the same time Jungkook got called by Jimin, again.

"Hey Jimin, what's up?"

"JUNGKOOK, GO TO Y/N'S HOUSE, RIGHT NOW!"

"WHAT, WHY?!" 

"JUST GO!! RUN!!" 

Jungkook hung up the phone and messaged you while running to your house.

-ON THE PHONE.-

Jungkook: Y/N

Jungkook: Y/N REACT

Jungkook: Y/N COME ON REACT

Jungkook: PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE FINE!!! 

"Shit she isn't replying and isn't online."  He thought.

When he was running to your house he saw a girl running with a weird boy, dressed black running after her. He looked good at the girl and it was you. 

"HEY YOU THERE!! STOP CHASING HER!" Jungkook screamed and you stopped running and almost fell down on the ground. Then the boy looked to Jungkook. 

"No, she's mine, we're just playing a game, dumbass." The boy said. You walked scared to Jungkook and started hiding behind him.

"Did you just call her yours and call me a dumbass?"

"Yes, yes I did."

Jungkook recognized the boy his voice. He got shook again (oomf jungshook).

"Y-yoongi? Is that you?" He looked good at the boy, he couldn't see his face or anything.

"Yes, stay away from MY GIRL!" 

"NEVER! YOU'RE GOING TO USE HER!!" 

"No I don't." Yoongi said.

"Well, let's stop talking about this. Let Y/n choose for the one she wants, we should accept it if it's none of us."

"I won't leave her alone, I'm not done with her." He walked closer to you two.

"STAY AWAY FROM US!" 

"No." He said mad and started fighting with Jungkook. Jungkook knew he couldn't win from Yoongi if he got any weapons so all the hope was on you. If you stopped them he could be safe. Luckily, that's what you did.

"GUYS STOP FIGHTING! LET ME CHOOSE BY MYSELF! AND THERE IS ONE THING, I'M NOT GOING TO CHOOSE FOR ONE OF YOU IF THIS WILL CONTINUE!" You screamed.

"FINE I'LL STOP!" Yoongi said almost before getting his knife. "If that is what you want.."  And he walked away.

"Oh my GOD thanks Y/n I almost DIED."

"And why that so?" 

"If you didn't said we should stop he could grab his knife and kill me or something?"

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"Yes that's what you heard."

"What the fuck is he doing to us?"

"I have no idea Y/n be we both should watch out.. I don't want you to be alone on the streets anymore." 

"Well then I'll get my friend or parents to go with me?"

"Oh.. Okay then.." Jungkook said sad.

"I'm going to school... You should go home.." Jungkook said.

"Alright, have a great day at school." 

You both walked away, you went home and called the police.

"Hello this is this police what's your emergency?" 

"I want to make a declaration."

"Alright, what's it?"

"There's a boy named Min Yoongi who kidnapped me two days ago and tried to kidnap me again today. Luckily my friend came to stop him but they got in a fight, he almost grabbed his knife but I told them to stop before he did that."

"Ohh Min Yoongi, yes he's already known here."

"Serious?"

"Yes, he also robbed a shop and kidnapped one person before you."

"Oh wow, why didn't you arrest him before?"

"We couldn't find him anywhere."

"Ohh well I can tell you where he lives." 

"Great, send us the location."

"Okay, have a great day!"

"You too ma'am!" 

And you hung up.

Why didn't they find him earlier? He just lives in a normal townhouse and went to friends? It's not THAT difficult to find him. Anyways you were hoping that he is going to be arrested fast and of course that will happen. After you called to police you just went to school, talked with your friends because they were all worried about you. But you didn't find Jungkook anywhere.