Part 1: Naruto Leaves and Meets The Akabane Clan.

Naruto's POV. 

Today is October 10th. Mine, Menma's and Mina's 7th Birthday. Mum and Dad only threw a party for them 2 and not me. I have no idea why. It is because I house the Kyuubi or what? Anyway, I went downstairs to grab a glass of water but what I heard broke my heart in 2. 

"I now make Menma Namikaze, the Heir of the Namikaze Clan, and Mina Uzumaki, the Heiress of the Uzumaki Clan, starting from today!!" Announced "Dad". I broke down crying whereas everyone else cheered. I ran upstairs to pack my things and sneakily left the Compound, the Village and my 2 Brothers, that aren't related by blood. I ran and ran and ran as fast as I could go getting as far away from the village. 

I ran for hours and now I'm sitting at a tree root, catching my breath. Then a shadow engulfed me and I saw a man. He had Red Hair and Yellow eyes, just like me. I was scared and was about to run away but before I could do anything he kneel down in front of me. 

"N-Naruto? W-What are y-you doing here?" He asked. That freaked me out.

"W-Who a-are y-you a-and h-how d-do y-you k-know m-my n-name?" I stuttered frighteningly. He didn't say a thing. He just wrapped his arms around me and cried softly. 

"M-My baby boy. What are you doing here? Why aren't you in Konohagakure?" Asked the man.

"W-Who are you?" I asked almost crying of fear. He looked hurt.

"You don't remember me, Naru? It's me, your Father," he said.

"W-What?" I asked confusingly.

"Y-You must of have the wrong child, Mister. I'm the fourth Hokage's Son," I said. 

"Fourth Hokage? Minato's? No that can't be," he muttered. He placed a hand on my forehead.

"I'm sorry Naru but this is going to hurt badly," muttered the man. I was about to ask what would but I felt a sharp pain going though my head. Then I had a bunch of Flashbacks.

[Flashback]

"Daddy!" A 3 year old me did.

"Yes Naru?" Asked the same man.

"Come play with me!" My 3 year old shouted clinging myself onto the man's leg.

"Alright only for a little while, I need to train, okay?" He said. I nodded.

[End of Flash Back].

[Flashback].

"Mummy?" Asked the 3 year old me sadly.

"Yes Naruto?" Asked a lady with yellow hair.

"Why does Daddy always want to train for?" my 3 year old said sadly.

"He does it so he can protect us and mainly you, Naru. He would never forgive himself if you got hurt and he could've prevented it from happening. That's what kind of person he is. He just loves you way too much," smiled the lady. My 3 year old self smiled and giggled.

[End of Flashback].

[Flashback].

"Luna~" said my just turned 4 year old self, while shaking a sleeping girl.

"What are you doing out of bed, Naruto?" Asked a 16 year old girl. She had Red hair and Blue eyes.

"Come on, I wanna see Santa Claus," my 4 year old smiled. The girl sighed and got out of bed, putting on a dressing gown. My 4 year old self giggled quietly and tooked Luna's hand and quietly taking her downstairs. He sat sat on the sofa with the girl. It was 3 in the morning and my 4 year old self couldn't wait to see him. He waited until 4 in the morning until he got to sleep. The girl was already asleep when they got down there.

{End of Flashback].

[Flashback].

"Rei!" My 4 year old self screamed. 

"What can Super Bundle do for you today, Naru-kun?" Asked a boy with Yellow hair and Yellow eyes.

"There's a spider in my room. Can Super Bundle get ride of it please? I wanna play action men," my 4 year old self whimpered. The boy smirked and went into my 4 year old room and got rid of the spider. After that they played action men for hours.

[End of Flashback].

I woke up in a strange room. I got out of bed and went out of the door, to go downstairs. I saw 5 people. I was confused.

"Naruto, you're awake. Come, sit down," smiled the man. I sighed and sat next to the Red hair girl. She smiled and patted my hair. 

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what Naru?" Asked the man. Tears began to fall. All 5 of them was shocked.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME FOR!!!" I cried. The Red hair girl sighed sadly and hugged me. Then the lady with Yellow hair and Blue eyes crouched down to my level.

"Naruto, we didn't want to leave you but we had no choice but too. Lord 4th ordered us to go out and train for years until we finished everything. We wanted to take you with us but he wouldn't allow us. So we had to ask him to assign an Anbu to look after you," said the lady, well Mum.

"Well after you left that Anbu to protect me. The Anbu was working for the Hokage. He knocked me out and sealed away my memories. After that I went to Lord 4th's house, so they can keep the Kyuubi at bay. They did awful things to me. They beated me up, they didn't feed me, only one meal a day and I was used as a punching bag. Their kids always blame their pranks on me so I didn't get anything. Through those 3 years I thought they was my family. Today, Menma and Mina was labelled as heir. I felt broken so I ran away from them and the village and that's when I met you, Dad," I sniffed and hugged the red girl tighter. Dad growled.

"Naruto, aren't meant to be in the Academy by now?" Asked the yellow hair boy. 

"I was meant to but Lord 4th kept forgetting to register me so Menma and Mina keep coming home and bragged how much they got stronger whereas I kept on getting weaker," I said Sadly.

"Don't worry Naruto, in 5 years time we'll make sure that you get into the Academy on the day you get put into teams," said a girl with yellow hair.

"Yay!!" I cheered.

"Anyway, I guess we should introduce ourselves, Naruto-Kun," smiled Mum. I nodded.

"I'm Karma Akabane," smiled Dad.

"I'm Rio Akabane," smiled Mum.

"I'm Luna Akabane," said the Red hair Girl.

"I'm Rei Akabane," smiled the Yellow hair Boy.

"I'm Irina Jelavic, your Cousin," said the Girl with Yellow hair.

"And this is Ritsu, your Younger Sister," said Mum holding a 3 year old baby Girl. She had Yellow hair and Blue eyes. I smiled and cried happily. It was surely the best day of my life.