#12, part two

The door opened and Bianca entered into the most beautiful child's room she had ever seen in her life

The door opened and Bianca entered into the most beautiful child's room she had ever seen in her life. Emmeline, at the sight of Bianca, jumped from Manuela's knees and shouted:

— Bi! It's you!

— Yes, honey — Bianca said and knelt. — It's me.

Emmeline with a screech ran to Bianca and threw her arms around Bianca's neck. Bi barely kept her balance and she hugged child tightly.

— I missed you — Emmeline whispered. — Why do not you live here?

Manuela looked at Prince who followed Bianca.

— I will leave you — Manni said, and got up from Emmeline's bed. Manuela passed Bianca and Emmeline and looked meaningfully at Prince. When Manuela left, Bianca said:

— This is not my home, honey.

— This is your home — Emmeline said. — You lived here! Me, you and mummy.

— This is your grandfather's house — Bianca explained and kissed the child on the forehead. — You live with him now.

— Grandpa — Emmeline said pleadingly at Prince. — Can Bianca live with us?

— At any moment — Prince said gently, and knelt beside his granddaughter. — Bi, do you want to live in Paisley?

Bianca took a deep breath, which Emmeline asked:

— You live in Pailey Park!

— Paisley Park — Bianca corrected. — Honey, I can not.

— Why?— Emmeline asked and made a sad face. — I want you. You do not leave me like mommy.

Prince felt tremendous pain in his chest. He gritted his teeth and looked at Bianca. Tears ran down on Bianca's cheeks.

— Your mommy did not leave you — Bianca explained. — She went to heaven. This place is only for special people. Your mommy was so - exceptional and important to us.

— Then why is she dead?— Emmeline burst into tears. — Why?

— People are dying, darling — Bianca explained in a trembling voice. — Your mom is dead and we miss her. She is in heaven now and she is with God.

— I miss her — Emmeline croaked. — I want my mommy to come back!

Prince hugged his crying granddaughter. After a moment he began to cry.

— You have a grandfather now — said Bianca gently. — I have to leave.

— You do not have to — Emmeline broke from Prince's embrace. — Stay with me!

— I got a new job — Bianca explained and got up. — I can not stay here.

— You can work for my grandfather!