#13, part one

A few days have passed since Greg's assault. Cherica, terrified and broken in a fit of powerlessness, agreed to live in Paisley Park. Cherica felt pangs of conscience as she looked at Wade and Buffy.

Wade had a black eye and fortunately Greg did not hurt his eyes. Buffy had a big bruise on her cheek and she was in a bad mental state after the attack. Prince gave Buffy a few days off.

— Cher, it's not your fault — Manuela said, sitting down in front of Cherica. Both were in the games room. Cherica was sitting on the sofa and was wearing a nightgown. Her lip began to heal, but she had a big bruise on her cheek.

— Greg got the perfect opportunity to attack — whispered Cherica. —When he learned that the order came from Paisley Park, he decided to act. He had to figure out where Prince lived. Besides who at Chanhassen does not know Paisley Park? Prince and his house are the main attractions of this city.

— You could not know what he wanted to do — Manuela repeated for the hundredth time. —This is a motherfucker with a sick head. Let's be glad that he did not kill anyone.

— Maybe he did — said Cherica; a tear rolled down on her cheek. — He is capable of it. He can beat a human to death. There were situations when I thought that such a death would be waiting for me.

— Do not think about it — Manni put her hand on Cherica's shoulder. — You are now safe. This motherfucker is in custody and will not come out of it. In addition, Prince beautifully arranged this worm.

Cherica burst into tears and Manuela hugged her. When the police arrived, Prince convinced Buffy and Wade to testify against Greg. At first, Cherica did not want to talk to the police, but Prince explained to her that she must accuse Greg. Thanks to the allegations, the legal proceedings against Greg could quickly move, which resulted in his extradition to Florida.

— When this asshole goes to jail, you will finally be free from worries — Manuela said and stroked Cherica's hair. — You can live the way you want. And with you, Prince and Emi.

Cherica nodded and took the pilot in her hand. She turned on the TV and widened her eyes in amazement. Cherica dropped the pilot to the floor, and Manni covered her mouth with her hand.

There was a journalist on TV who was talking about an incident at Paisley Park. Behind her stood the famous white building in the background.

— Our informer told us that the perpetrator was extremely aggressive. Four people have been injured, including the attacker himself. It is unofficially said that Prince beat the assailant. We tried to contact Prince's spokesman, but it was useless. The Artist himself also did not comment on the whole situation.

— Someone informed the media — Manuela hissed. — This is certainly none of our people.

— You can not be sure of that — said Cherica. — Did Prince know about it?