Chapter 14

As we walked into the house,Lau told me to sit on the couch and don't turn on the lights.I obeyed but I was still very confused.Wet The Bed by Chris Brown started to play and the lights came on but they were dim.Lau came down the stairs wearing lingerie and heels.And damn did he look fine.He walked over to the couch and gave me a slow passionate kiss and then strutted over to a pole and platform.When did that get there??He looked at me and started to strip and I enjoyed every single part of it.He climbed up the pole and slid back down.He started to grind and twirl and do things I didn't even know he could do.He looked at me with a look of lust,passion and love.A look that screamed make love to me.And that's exactly what I was gonna do.I picked him up and kissed him.The kiss was long and hot.Without breaking the kiss,I carried him to one of the guest rooms downstairs.I plopped him on the bed and I took his underwear off with my teeth.I got on my knees and licked the side of his shaft.I took his whole nine and a half inches in my mouth and started to deep throat him.I began to grind my teeth against his hard on.I cupped his balls and started to squeeze them softly.His dick hit the back of my throat and he came.I sucked all of the nut off and swallowed every last drop.I got on the bed and slid my dick into his tight hole.I kept pounding in to him and pulling back out.He made several love faces and every single one made me want him more.I kept.stroking and the l one hit his g spot and that made him go wild.He flipped us over and started to ride me.He would grind fast then slow then he would bounce up and down.I grabbed his fat ass and slapped it.I locked my hands on to his hips to keep him steady.He bounced harder and harder until I busted in him and he busted on my stomach.We rode our orgasms out and he collapsed on my chest.I pulled out and we fell asleep.

Best Night Ever.........