Was/ Hinny After War

"You play alright."

"Just alright?"

"You're pretty good."

"Well I am a Quidditch captain,"

"Was."

"It still stands."

Both Ginny and Harry dragged their brooms back into the house, their faces flushed from a very competitive game. It wasn't technically Quidditch seeing as it was just the two of them but they'd organised it so that they took turns being a chaser and a keeper and then would both be the seeker afterwards. It was definitely better when there were more players but, both being avid Quidditch fans, they were always raring to get on their brooms no matter the cause.

They didn't stop at the one game, though. Oh no. They'd lost count. Both were winners and losers. And Ginny was very keen to point this out after every match - except for when Harry deemed her the "loser."

"God, I'm worn out," Harry sighed, diving into the couch. They'd kicked off their shoes (which were now messily scattered around the back door), near where they'd carefully placed their brooms against the wall. They'd tidy up later.

"And that's why I'm the professional and you're the amateur." Ginny smirked, slumping next to him. She stretched her legs out onto the coffee table, letting out a contented sigh.

"Still a captain though," Harry wrapped his arms around her waist; pulling her closer to him. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Was."