Birth

[Host wake up . You will be born in 5mins]

MC: Uh . I'm up

I wake up still a little sleepy. the umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck I really don't know how it got there so I fix my body and the umbilical cord so I can have an easy birth. The wall got tight and the water I was in was slowly leaving. So this is what birth feels like from the inside. Really dont want to do this again . I see the light ....haha inside joke ... anyways lets get this over with . I Wiggle from the inside to get out.

MC: I'm free (waa waa waa )

I can only here baby sounds as I spoke .

???: It's a boy . I'm so sorry my son

I hear a voice and look at the person speaking . she looks sickly but you can tell she is a Beauty I just realized that she's the only one here for my birth so she gave birth by herself ?what's going on ?

???: *sigh* Your father the king doesn't even know I'm having a child right now I haven't seen him since the wedding night. if you was a girl I would have told him but *sigh*

I look at her , is planning on committing a double suicide ? sorry but I have no plans on dying I was just born thank you very much.

???: do not think badly of your father he just didn't want to bring another life into this world knowing that the world is dying. he is a good man .

well I know where he is coming from but fuck that. she places me in a cradle next to her , I can see out the window where I at . she wraps me with a blanket and sat on the bed . she tired from moving so much.

???: I don't know when someone will come to this court yard ,  lets hope they come soon , Because it look like today is my last day

well she certainly do look like she's about to die at any moment. Its sad really , i can save her but that would mean she have to come to me and I dont think she can move anymore.

???: I Love you my son , My Nathaniel

She close her eyes with a smile on her face. I can tell she truly dose love me but can't go on anymore. I eyes get blurry . Mother's Love huh . I was an orphan in my last life so this is new. someone who loves me die 5mins after my birth . fate can be cruel sometimes. I dont know how long I was look at my mother's face till I see the sun coming up outside the window. I look outside the air is bad just as the system said . it even looks dirty.

MC: System buy me a lifestyle magic and seeds of grass and tress suitable for this world.

[ Items has been sent to inventory , Host ]

MC: Call me Nathaniel

[Yes Nathaniel]

Nathaniel: lets get started

I look into my inventory and see seeds and Fake'em birds . I just my lifestyle magic to clean myself after my birth before I started touching the seeds and placing them inside the birds. This is a lot of seeds and when I finished one bird fulled to the capacity I realize I have not ate anything.

Nathaniel: System buy me baby formula, baby bottles ,sterilize water and a mini wooden robot.

[ Yes Nathaniel , That would be a total of 1000 Sp ]

Nathaniel : Do not inform me of the price that's lower than 10,000sp

[ Yes Nathaniel . Everything has been sent to your inventory ]

It would get annoying after a while having to take off so little points.

mini wooden robot- able to do simple things .

I have the mini robot fix me a bottle. well I'm still touching the seeds and placing them inside birds. After having a good meal I start to feel sleepy and put everything back into my inventory and take a nap.