There's Ice In His Veins

Hello! Just an author's note before we begin the story.

I do not own any characters that I did not make up (Jack Frost), only the ones I made myself (Jagalan), as well as the storyline.

This story is set right after Jack becomes Jack Frost, literally the morning afterwards. The events here obviously didn't happen in the original tale. I made them up to fit the story.

Quotes mark the beginning of every chapter, but do not pertain to the happenings of that chapter. They'll resemble something fitting to Jack, and the same goes for the chapter titles.

Updates should occur regularly unless I say otherwise. Any questions can be asked through the comments or my ask box. If you want your question answered by me specifically, please use my inbox so there's little to no chance that I'll miss it!

I'll try my hardest to be neat about grammar and spelling but if you see a mistake, don't hesitate to point it out. I appreciate constructive criticism.

Wattpad is the only website that has this story (to my knowledge). If you find it someplace else, please tell me.

I won't ask for votes or comments every chapter because I know it can be irritating, but I still appreciate them :)

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

©thecastlebuilder 2014