Chapter 1 : Tryouts

CALUM'S POV

Three weeks from now, we would be all enjoying our time on tour, but for now, the boys and I are stuck at the Sydney Entertaiment center, sitting at a table watching pale girls and boys trance around with buns on top of their heads.

A tan group of guys and girls walked onto the stage. The girls were wearing bright pink and yellow sports bra and matching bikie pants and the guys were wearing casual bright yellow shorts.

"Hi we are G.D.K." The leader, I presume, said.

''G.D.K?'' Michael asked

''Glow in the Dark Kids.'' Luke said.''Hi Cora.''

''Cora?" I asked

''Cora Hemmings, leader of G.D.K" Cora announced.

''Hemmings?" I asked

''Yes Hemmings, she is my cousin.'' Luke said.

CORA'S POV

Nathan painted our bodies with the glow in the dark paint and damn I was surprised the boys couldnt see it.

"Hi we are G.D.K." I said.

''G.D.K?'' Michael asked

''Glow in the Dark Kids.'' Luke said.''Hi Cora.''

''Cora?" Calum asked

''Cora Hemmings, leader of G.D.K" I announced.

''Hemmings?" Calum asked

''Yes Hemmings, she is my cousin.'' Luke said.

Turning around I nodded to the person to the person manon the side. All of usgot into position and the guy on the side turned the light off. The paint on our bodies came to life. Rolling In The Deep, rang through the stereos and we started dancing.(Video).

Finishing our dance the man on the side turned the lights back on and we stood up.

CALUM'S POV

Cora turned around and let me tell you her booty was mighty fine. The lights were turned off and paint on their body started to glow, well now I know how they got their name.

During the dance Ashton and I had a conversation.

''What happened to the 'in' and 'the'?"' Ashton asked.

''I dunno, it would probably sound weird if you said, G.I.T.D.K.'' I said.

''Yeah probably.'' Ashton replied.

The group stopped dancing and, they were amazing. When the group stood up the lights turned back on an the glow in the dark paint stopped glowing.

"That was surprising." Ashton said.

Cora was smiling like an idiot. How the light shone on her face made her look like an angel, she had a brilliant body, like a body of a Victoria secret model.

"Well see you at the end." Michael said.

Walking off the stage all the girls were whispering, laughing and talking. the guys and Cora were just mucking around. Cora was getting a piggy back from a pale boy, he really shone out of the group because he was like the only pale guy.