Chapter 2 : Late

CALUM'S POV

Everyone would be back on stage in less then half and hour, and that is when we dieced. Luke's mother, Liz, was suppossed to be here, 4 hours ago. Then suddenly the doors flew open and Liz came in.

''Hey boys, what did I miss?'' She asked

''Ahh mum, you missed like all of it.'' Luke said.''But Cora audditioned.''

''Great, okay how will I know the group you chose isn't slutty.'' Liz groaned.

''Well thats because all of them were like ballerinas except two and they both were really good.'' Ashton said.

''Whats wrong with ballet?'' She asked.

''Mum, ballet is for classical, old music. Not our music.'' Luke said.

''Yes alright. So who have you picked?'' She asked.

''Okay so we have chosen Made In Chelsea and G.D.K.'' I said

''What isnt Made In Chelsea, Chelsea Apps's group?'' She asked.

''Yeah.'' Luke said said.

''Cora and Chelsea hate each other. Right now I'm surprised we cant hear screaming.'' Liz said.

''Oh god, I didnt realise that Chelsea Apps.'' Luke said.

We all ran into the area were the girls and guys were sitting at. Its now or never to get this over and done with, because I can feel the hatred in the air. And Cora looked like she was ready to put up a fight.

''Alright we are cutting the break short everyone out to the stage now.'' I took action.

Everyone stood up and walked out to the stage, I heard one person murmur 'Chelsea is such a bitch' and another murmur 'OMG why is Cora even here'.

We went back to our seats while everyone piled onto the stage.

''Okay so we have chosen two dancers or dance groups to go head to head on a dance battle. Now I want 4 people or groups to step forward.'' Ashton said.

''Lily Hoppe please step forward.'' Ashton announced. A smalle fragile girl stepped out.

''Amber Rose.'' Ashton said. Another small fragile girl stepped out.

''G.D.K'' Ashton anounced. Quietly Cora stepped forward.

''Made In Chelsea.'' Ashton said. Who I presume is Chelsea stepped forward and stod right beside Cora.

Chelsea then stepped on Cora's foot and Earned a glare from me and Cora.

''Alright. Chelsea and Cora please step out.'' Ashton said.''Both of you have to have a dance battle''

''Okay We want to see how creative you all are, so G.D.K. you have to dance to the pirates of the caribbean theme song and Made In Chelsea you have to dance to the mission impossible theme song.'' Michael said.

Amber and Lily already sat back down.

''Alright we will give you half an hour to make the dance up.'' Luke said.

''Half an hour?" Chelsea screeched.

''I have seen Cora make up a dance in less then 15 minutes. If she can do it you can too.'' Luke said.

As the girls had to go off the stage Cora hit Chelsea in the back off the head.

''Oops sorry my hand slipped.'' She giggled

Luke and I went into the area were some of the girls and guys were packing up and some were stretching.

''Okay G.D.K. you can practise your dance here and MIC you can do yours on the stage.'' Luke said.

''Why cant we do it in here, its got a bigger area.'' Someone from MIC said.

''Becaus G.D.K. has a bigger group.'' I said.

We spent the next half an hour doing mindless stuff. We then had to see the dancers again. MIC came on the stage first. Their dance was good but not great. Then G.D.K. came on. Their music started and they started dancing.

Most of the girls were wearing crop tops and most of the guys were wearing tank tops. The lights were on so you couldnt see the paint.

When they finished their dance Im pretty sure we made up our mind that G.D.K. will be going on tour with us.