17 // yellow

title: yellow
ship: changlix
disclaimer: it's so bright you might get blind

         Changbin hated the color yellow.

It was a color that only suited a number of people, and most of all, it was bright and eye catching.

His main color palette contained black, more black, and even darker black. There were some grays, whites, but it was mostly black.

He didn't like attention, and that was exactly what bright colors gave. But the most annoying and frustrating color to him was yellow. He hated yellow. He would stay away from everything yellow. The sun was bearable, since it doesn't really look yellow.

But the hate soon subsided once a bright, colorful boy stepped into his life.

          Changbin glared at the smiling boy in front of him who he noticed was wearing a yellow hoodie, carried a yellow bag, had seemingly yellow hair, and a yellow phonecase.

"Hey Binnie! Can I sit with you?" He asked. Changbin didn't even get to reply before Felix sat himself right beside him, too close for Changbin's liking.

"What do you want, Felix." Changbin grumbled while stabbing his fork into his chicken.

"Just wanted to be with you, Binnie." Felix said, wrapping an arm around the boy.

Changbin wouldn't admit it, but he thought Felix was very cute.

"Well I don't want to be with you." Changbin replied, getting out of his hold.

Felix pouted as he rested his head on his hand and stared at Changbin as he ate.

"Can you stop staring at me?"

"Not until you talk to me." Felix grinned.

"I'm already talking to you." Changbin deadpanned.

Felix looked at him, with a mischievous smile on his face. "You're making jokes! Are you warming up to me, Binnie?"

Changbin couldn't help but blush, but made sure Felix wouldn't see it by dipping his head down and facing the other way. "I'm not."

"Why'd you look away then? Gosh, Binnie, are you blushing?" Felix pressed, a wide grin on his face.

"It's just really hot in here. Now go away." Changbin groaned.

Then, the bell rang. Felix let out a sad whine and stood up as Changbin did. Just as Changbin was about to leave, Felix grabbed on to his wrist, saying "Wait for me at the main doors after school, ok? Bye Binnie, see you later!" He beamed, and left before Changbin could respond.

During his last two classes, Changbin couldn't focus. He didn't know whether or not he'd meet up with Felix. But after weighing out the pros and cons, he realized he had nothing to lose and decided to go.

Changbin went straight to the main doors right after his classes ended. His last class was on the opposite side of the building, and he didn't want to keep Felix waiting, so he ran all the way there, and arrived out of breath.

Felix arrived shortly after. "Did you run all the way here, Binnie?"

Changbin just nodded, still panting.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry! I forgot your last period was all the way on the opposite side. But I appreciate the effort though." He grinned.

Changbin was thankful his blush was concealed by his already red face from running. He rolled his eyes in response as Felix handed him his yellow water bottle to drink from.

"Why'd you want me to meet you here?" Changbin grumbled.

"Stop acting mean to me, Binnie. We both know you like me." Felix smiled cheekily.

"In your dreams, Lee." He denied, but he couldn't deny the butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

"It's okay Binnie. I like you too." The younger smiled softly, pulling Changbin into a hug.

Changbin was frozen on his spot. His face was red and his mind was jumbled from all the emotions he was feeling. He later hugged back, causing Felix to tighten his grip around the older, face contorting into one of happiness.

"Are you my boyfriend now?" Changbin asked cautiously, shyly, refusing to meet Felix's eyes.

Felix laughed and grabbed his face, making him meet his stare. "Of course, Binnie."

His life was no longer dull, not with the literal sun in his life.

i feel bad about not updating in a long time so i wrote the most i could in a hour so here comes more updates!!