#18. Abraham Lincoln?

Author's Note

This chapter was NOT written to disrespect anyone.

Sunday, 28th of April, 2019

Finally, my schoollife ended officially. My Grade 12 exams were to be held in May-June 2019 which is why our school threw a farewell party for us.  Well, my schoollife ended unofficially two years back in 2017, when I sat for my Grade 10 exams in May-June 2017. The Grade 11 & 12 classes are not held in school as usually during school hours. It's a bit different here, one or two classes are provided in our school, what we call tuitions and some other subjects are provided in other separate institutions.

It was over: officially. This was the last time I stepped here as a student: in the very school where I spent 13 long years of life; my 1st & last school. Everything revolved in my head that day: a few teachers whom I loved and who took stand for me and always supported me, those days when two of my English teachers gifted me two books, that day when a teacher talked to me in a corner of the school and said he believed that I am hardworking and can try to achieve things, my first love, my first heartbreak, my current love for eternity, that day when he hugged me in front of the CCTV (he's crazy), my enemies/ rivals(Damn! they didn't even leave me here, oh come on! 😂), some true friends, few days when I got involved in scenes by charging freaking juniors and taking stand for some of my so-called friends (with whom I broke up later on after knowing their true identities). I've definitely gone through a lot in my school days, learnt a lot and of course all those helped me to grow and I finally learned to get socialized.

Coming back to the party, JannatulFerdoush714, my best friend,  said that we two should have a photo with one legendary teacher, one of our English teachers, Shahreyar Lincoln.

I posted this photo on my Instagram and my friend from India (from chapter 17 of this book) commented how she missed sir's classes. Well, my online friend asked something too and it was fun answering that, even though I got my teacher's name's spelling incorrect, lol!

 Well, my online friend asked something too and it was fun answering that, even though I got my teacher's name's spelling incorrect, lol!

~~~~

Dedication

To my school friends who are on Wattpad, JannatulFerdoush714, Rakibul_Apurbo, RakibulIslam845 and RaselHasan6.

• To my online friends, calistacyq and Luna_Vaethenee, who are in school and should definitely enjoy the years they have in their schools.