XX

Running her wash rag over Juliet's sticky body Scarlet took her time and eyed down her curves. The water from the shower head falling on the young girl's head making her eyes stay glued shut.

Reaching around her and grasping her breasts scarlet let her lips graze her ears and kissed her all over.

Juliet did nothing but enjoy the feeling of being pampered. The older woman's hands washing the soap off of her skin and rinsing the shampoo out of her once sea salted hair.

The blonde kissed her warm shoulders and thought about her needing aloe lotion for her red sunburned skin. You could feel the fever rising from her skin. "You'll probably be cold once we get out of the shower."

"I guess you'll just have to hold me." Juliet smiled turning around facing the tall woman.

Watching the water drip over her face Scarlet pulled her close and used her thumbs to wipe the droplets away from her eyes. "Or I can make you sweaty."

"Oh can you?" Holding each other closely and kissing each other softly. Both of their eyes shot open hearing a door from the outside open and then close.

"Babe?" The muffled sound came closer and then wobbled the doorknob to the bathroom.

Hiding behind Scarlet, Juliet closed her eyes and tried standing absolutely still.

"Hey babe. When you're done I need to talk to you."

Scarlet held the foggy glass door closed just in case he tried to come in any further. "Ok I-I'll be out in a minute."

Peeking slightly Juliet watched Coles arm reach up and rub his head. "Its really important."

"Then tell me."

"Can you come out?"

Juliet watched the older woman's eyes dart around as she thought. "No. Please just tell me."

"Well you know how I've been working late at the office?"

Scarlet closed her eyes and tried to breathe normally.

"Listen I know I said It would never happen again after Delilahs mother and all those prostitutes.."

Juliet furrowed her brows and looked at the blonde who showed no emotion.

"I don't know what happened Babe. I didn't mean to let it get that far and now she won't stop calling or texting me and I've felt so guilty."

"It's fine." Scarlet interjected.

"Are you not mad?" Cole sniffed, obviously crying outside the door. "Please forgive me."

"I want a divorce."

Juliet's eyes widened as she looked up at the blondes face.

The water was the only thing that could be heard.

"What do you mean? I can do better baby, I fired her there's nothing there. I can go back to rehab like before!" He pleaded.

Holding the door with both hands As he tried to come in Scarlet couldn't stop herself, "I cheated on you too."

The pulling of the showers glass stopped as he backed up. "You what?"

"I want to be with them not you."

"Honey." He laughed almost like he didn't believe what she said, "honey you don't LOVE him. You're just trying to hurt me back aren't you?"

"No I-"

"Scarlet come out here and talk to me." As the door started shaking again Juliet laid her head on her back.

"I'm in love Cole." Scarlet gritted her teeth as her fingers started shooting pain up from holding the door so tightly. "I don't want to be with you anymore."

"What about our family?" He banged on the glass. "I'll kill him!"

Gulping Juliet met her lovers eyes. She didn't show any emotions but the brunette knew her, she knew her face hid fright and concern.

"Fuck you Scarlet." He cried hitting the glass.

Hearing the doors slam until the room was empty once again Scarlet finally let go of the handle and turned off the water.

Grabbing her hands Juliet looked at her red indented fingers. "It's ok." She whispered wrapping her arms around her waist and laying her head on the taller woman's chest. "I'm right here."

Hugging her back the blonde chuckled softly and then started laughing throwing her head back as she opened the glass door letting the cold air flow in.

Raising one eyebrow Juliet shivered. "Why-Why are you laughing?"

Grabbing a towel the blonde wrapped the tiny girl and picked her up with the biggest smile she had ever shined. Spinning her around the room Juliet shook her head as she became dizzy. "I'm in love with you." Scarlet whispered laying her on the bed. "I'm so in love with you."

Wanting to grab her and reciprocate how happy she was the brunette tried wiggling out of the towel that kept her contained. "I love you too, but can you-" She grunted rolling around.

"You're not going anywhere." Jumping off of the bed the blonde made sure the door was locked and then put the deadbolt on.

Moving wildly trying to get the towel off Juliet laughed feeling her jump back on the bed and wrap her tighter. "Listen to me Juliet."

Stopping the brunette tilted her head as her lover became serious.

"I really love you. And It scares me to death because I've never loved anyone like this." Scarlet shook her head as the girls fly away hairs flew lightly and her light brown eyes filled with tears. "I know I'm not always the best at showing you how I feel but I want this. I want us."

"I'm all yours." Juliet whispered kissing her. "Now get me out of this towel. I think I'm dry." She laughed awkwardly and looked up to the ceiling. "Scarlet?" Lifting her head she widened her eyes seeing her blue eyes look her up and down hungrily. "You slut you better not."

Smiling the blonde held the towel in place up top and unwrapped it slowly down below. "You can't do anything about it can you?" She whispered spreading her legs.

"Scarlet I'm warning you."

She smiled and licked her slit slowly. "What will you do?"

Gasping the brunette laid her head back down on the bed. "I'll-"

"You'll?" Licking again a little harder she watched the young girl close her eyes and open her mouth. Pulling her closer the blonde dug her face into her eating and sucking slowly so she could really enjoy her meal.

Feeling her thrash her body Scarlet let her hands go up and hold her in place.

There was nothing she could do the woman below her was so much bigger and so much stronger that just her hands could make her stay still.

Sucking roughly Scarlet smiled into her feeling her legs wrap around her neck.

It wasn't long after that Juliet's body started shaking violently as she screamed out in pleasure.

Standing up Scarlet wiped her mouth and smiled. The girl's body went limp and she breathed heavily still wrapped up.

"Are you sure-" Juliet licked her dry lips as the blonde went to the bathroom. "Are you sure you want to leave your husband for that?"

Laughing to herself Scarlet nodded and wiped up the mess she made between her legs. "I'm sure." Unwrapping her and pulling her close they held onto one another as they fell back on the bed.

"Dinner is going to be awkward." Juliet whispered laying her head in the crook of her love's neck.

*unedited.*