Oh My....

Aeraistale's P.O.V
Why Humans are so Dumb? Yet can be so smart to be deceiving,Why living is so Hard?Yet Choosing to die for others ain't a solution,Why Others say No ones perfect?Yet a lot of people judge? I hate being confused anymore I hate this Feeling its 12:30 am and here I am Over thinking and later on I'll be drowned by my own thoughts huh? Well no ones there to help me what do I expect?....

*Phone Notification*
1 new message from Frannscisko

Aeraistale: What the hell? Is this guy in the right state of mind? What problem did he do right now? (If I'm not drowning I'm suffocating by the air I'm breathing nice huh?)

*Phone rings*

Aeraistale Answers

Aeraistale:What the heck dude? What do you need from me huh?
Frannscisko:G—-get m..my ca- ar!! pls Rai!!

Rai(hirap ng name niya yan nalang ha!)

Rai:Its freaking 1:00 am in the morning And You're asking me to fetch you! You dumb stupid idiot Mr. Franko!!!
Franko:Rai you know you can't stop helping me cause you love me!
Rai:You idiot! I don't love you you're just lucky You're my friend what the heck have you been doing and where the hell are you!
Franko:The Bar where we met!

*Rai paused*

Rai's P.O.V.
To be honest only Franko can call me Rai and the bar where we met? He saw me there crying,pathetic,anxious,dying he helped me I'm practically drunk that moment And I can't remember most of what happened that night but all I know is He is with all the time that night and This time I'm gonna help him? I don't know I just can't see others drown like me specially Franko he teached me how to float...

Rai Quickly take her keys and Rush off to the bar,In the bar she search for Franko then She saw him at the counter,Crying

Rai:FRANKO!

Rai hates seeing Franko cry its her weakness

Rai:You dumbhead Why did you let your self be drunk,You idiot huh!*soft punched Franko*
Franko:I @*% fell inlove with you and confessed and all you %#^ said was "Sorry Franko may be in our Parallel Universe I can Love you back but In here I can't Its my limits."
Rai:Franko You know me I can't love you I'm too weak for that emotions equiped by love....Why can't be  me being here by your side all the time ain't enough?
Franko:No its not enough'cause your just like a Stuff Toy who has no owner that is by my side but I can't call mine..
Rai:Franko! Love is something I can't give to anyone if I'm not possesing it I don't do love Franko! I can't, I promised I won't and I'm sorry that I can't break that promise for you
Franko:Just leave!
Rai:You're drunk I can't leave you here alone...
Franko:You know before I helped you I know how to float! But I'm losing my balance I'm losing focus you know why? you're drifting away from me so far that I can't Even see you if I stand.
Rai:I'm still here I'll always be your friend I will Always be by your side I won't let anyone steal me
Franko:I hope so!Rai I can wait,but Like you I have limits...

They went home and at home Rai try to reminisce things or try to remember everything what happen before all of this

At COLLEGE
Rai:

So Hey Guys I know I promised to publish an Update last June 05 yet I can't keep up 'cause I procrastinate a lot Its bad don't be like me anyways I hope you like the start of my second story LIMITATIONS! Love you Guys and stay tune!🥰