Why me? And oh Ughsss School!

Clock:5:30 am 10 months ago 3 minute 7 hours
Rai:Hmmmmm What a nice Nap... well gonna go to school again *sigh*

Rai just take a quick shower,Ate her breakfast and get ready for the school

School Bell Riings*
Clock:3 years ago 11:30 death time 4seconds 7:00 am

Franko:Sup Rai!*touched Rai's shoulder from the back*
Rai:*Condfused* What? its Ms. Viscistio for you Mr. —- Franko?*shook*
Franko:haha*laughed softly* why are you so tensed?
Rai:Nothing I thought your a different person I mean its just .. nobody  calls me Rai...*shy*
Franko:Except me? Oh well I mean thats understandable Anyways wanna go to the room together?
Rai:Are you sure I mean I'm considered as one of those weird kid Do you really wanna mess up with your reputation?
Franko:What are you saying you're not actually weird for me you make me feel at ease! And so what, I don't care about what other people says they're dumb!*laughs*
Britt:*laughs sarcastically* you know thats hilarious but I suggest you come with me Frank! Like what she said your "REPUTATION"
Franko:Uhm no thanks...
Let's go Rai! *holds Rai's hand and run with her*

Rai's P.O.V.
It felt like this happened before But I don't know why but that aside I didn't know why I didn't resist I just feel that I'm safe with him no matter where he takes me as long as I'm with him but why? I just met him yesterday...

Britt:Ughs

Franko's P.O.V.
She really makes me angry like Rai did nothing wrong to her! I mean Rai is Nice Comfortable to be with and she don't make other feel so down and lift herself so high I mean she just stay out of frame all the time I hate it shes so pretty for her to waste that I mean like Inside out.

Franko and Rai rush to the room not knowing they are still holding hands with each other.

Classmate:Oh its that a hand? Its that two hands holding each other? HHWW? *fake cough*

Rai quickly swipe her hands off  Franko's hand when she realized it

Franko:Oh I'm sorry *Guilty for making Rai uncomfortable*
Rai:No its fine I'm fine lets sit now!*Blushing*

*School Bell rings*
Professor:okay so we'll just have a recap Its the small blood vessels in our respiratory system what do we call them?

Britt Raises her hands but the professor did not call her for The professor want others to have the chance to answer

Professor:Hmmm what about you Ms. Viscistio?
Rai:

Okay This is your Author uhm Hi guys! And sorry for the so laaaate update for your author have a lot of things to do this past few days your author is still a student okay?! But guys thanks for staying and reading til next time stay tune! I LOVE YOU GUYS❣️