UN

"Good morning miss Bianca" greeted Jamie, the receptionist as the auburn haired woman walked by holding a coffe in one hand and her phone in the other.

The woman smiled and strutted toward the desk where the receptionist was seated to retrieve her mail and check her schedule.

"Good morning, Jamie. Could you remind me what meetings I'm expecting to attend today?" She asked while looking through the stack of mail that was already waiting for her.
Jamie readjusted his glasses and looked at the computer screen, finding Bianca's schedule, "a 9:30 video call with a magazine in Spain, a 2:00 meeting with the stylists to discuss the wardrobe for the upcoming shoot, and your new wave of interns are set to arrive this afternoon, and a car has been set up to pick them up at the airport".

Bianca nodded in agreement and thanked Jamie before heading down the hall to the big glass doors with a golden plaque that read;
'Bianca Del Rio - CEO'

She sipped her coffee as she scrolled through her notes on her iPad to prepare for the upcoming meeting when a knock grasped her attention
"Ah Vanessa, good morning" she smiled at the short woman by the door.
"Good morning, Bianca. I'm just here to double check the finalized wardrobe options for the shoot Tomorrow, with you" Vanessa explained as she sat in a chair in front of Bianca.

"They all look fantastic, except for the last one" Bianca explained pointing at a royal blue Jumpsuit "The blue doesn't go with the fall aesthetic for next months issue. Talk with Courtney and tell her to make some calls to the warehouse and request the shipment of garments scheduled for tomorrow to arrive today, the new Juliette design is in that shipment and it should work perfectly for the aesthetic." Vanessa nodded and quickly set off to find Courtney, waving a goodbye to her boss.

- - - - - - - -
Hours later, Bianca found herself packing up and deciding to call it a day, the sun would set soon after all.

"Hey bitch" Courtney grasped her best friend's shoulder before she entered the elevator. Bianca turned around and smiled at the blonde.
"hello to you too, where have you been? I've barely seen you today"
"Well someone forced me to call the warehouse to have an emergency delivery and I had to fight some annoying ass bitches over the phone because apparently there's no such thing as 'emergency deliveries' but I pulled some strings and made it work, like I always do. So to answer your question, I have been in my office all day and now I need a drink , you with me? " the blonde asked as they walked toward the elevators
"Fine, one drink because my feet fucking hurt and I want to see my damn dogs"

They entered the CEO's black Range Rover and headed to their favourite bar.
Bianca broke the silence "so hows willam?"
"She's good, she's visiting her sister but she'll be back tomorrow" Courtney smiled as she talked about her wife. "Speaking of love, when is the great Bianca Del Rio gonna settle down, huh?" The blonde teased
"Bitch please, the only true love of my life is my job, besides I'm already in an emotional marriage with you so I don't need an actual marriage now do I?."
Courtney frowned. "I'm just saying! It would be nice if you had someone to make you happy! It's been years since your last relationship and I think it's time, pussyface" sighed the Australian.  The auburn haired woman chuckled and shook her head slightly as she continued to drive,
"whatever you say court, whatever you say"

They arrived at the bar shortly and ordered their drinks. "Returning to the topic of your love life" the blonde began "oh god" Bianca rolled her eyes.
"I can set you up! I mean I know your type! Or you can date one of the interns!" Bianca spit out the but of wine she had in her mouth and began to laugh "cunt, I'm not dating my employees, besides how do you know what any of the new interns look like? They are arriving today and for all we know it could just be a bunch of guys"
"Who chose them, bitch? It was me. And I chose one of them specifically because I knew you'd like her!" Courtney grinned
"Of course you would do something like that. Listen bitch, I don't care how beautiful this girl is, my career is my most important thing in my life and I have to focus on that right now"

Courtney chuckled. "Fine then, live alone forever"
Bianca playfully rolled her eyes and finished her wine, as the women continued to chat.

*ring*
Courtney's phone buzzed and rang in her phone as she searched for it.
"Hello, this is Courtney" she began
"What?" she asked the person on the other line as Bianca checked her own phone
"Oh fuck ok I'll be right there" she finished, hanging up.

"Bitch I have to go, there's been a problem with the housing for the interns. I have to go get that sorted. I'll see you tomorrow morning?" Courtney said grabbing her purse and waving goodbye to her friend.

Bianca called her driver to pick her up as she had drunk some alcohol and set off to her apartment.

- - - - - -
A/N:
Hi guyssss
So here's the first part, I kinda just wanted to introduce Bianca and the company she owns a little more so the chapter was based on her mostly (well duh) but not to worry, y'all will meet Adore in the next chapter and learn a little about her!
Tell me what you thought in the comments👀

-Izzy💅🏻