TROIS

Adore waved at Courtney one last time before entering the large building. She nervously walked up to the receptionist who appeared to be in her mid twenties, she had ginger hair, and was quite pale.
"Hi, can I help you with something?" The girl whose name tag read 'Jinkx' said to Adore as she sat up in her seat. "Hi! I'm here to see someone named Bianca? A woman named Courtney told me I should ask you" Adore explained nervously. "Oh Bianca! Absolutely just go to the elevator over there and the very last floor is her penthouse!" Jinkx smiled as she pointed to the elevator. Adore said her thanks and hurried to the elevator, dragging her luggage behind her.

The young woman entered the elevator and pressed on the very last button on the panel, '24' it read. She rested her head on the back wall and closed her eyes, she was exhausted. She had been traveling since early that morning, she had met a bunch of new people, and now she had to go meet the freaking owner of the company that she would now work for, all she wanted right now was to lay down and sleep for hours on end.

Adore felt as if the elevator was taking forever before it finally opened to reveal a small walkway that led to large, white double doors, with rose gold door handles, and a matching doorbell. She rang the doorbell and slightly stepped back, she suddenly became very nervous and gripped her luggage handle harder as she heard approaching footsteps from the other side of the door. 

The door opened by a short woman, around 5'4 adore guessed, she was dressed in a black , silk tank top with lace detailing and matching shorts, she had auburn hair piled into a messy bun on top of her head. Adore thought this woman looked breathtaking, she quickly blinked again and introduced herself.  "Hi, Im Adore Delano! I'm looking for Bianca Del Rio?"

The woman looked taken aback "I am Bianca, why are you here?" Adore gulped, "I'm one of the new interns for Amaze, and our apartments weren't ready and a woman named Courtney dropped me off here and told me to find you, and now here we are". Bianca's eyes nearly popped out of her head at the mention of Courtney, and interns as she remembered their conversation from earlier. "Ugh fucking Courtney, I'm gonna call her real quick and we will figure this out, in the meantime come in and sit on the couch or something, I'll have Mark bring you a water" the older opened the door wider so adore could enter, the place was big, with floor to ceiling windows covering the whole back wall, a huge kitchen with an open concept that flowed into the living room and dining room.

Bianca hurried off into a room down the hallway and adore nervously sat down on the white couch, soon a man dressed in black dress pants and a white button down approached Adore carrying a tray with a cup of water resting on top. "Hello, I'm Mark, ms. Bianca's Butler. Here's a water, if you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask" he kindly smiled as he set down the glass of water in front of the girl. She thanked him and quietly drank her water as she waited for Bianca to return.

Down the hall, Bianca was arguing with Courtney on the phone. "Why is she here?" Bianca spoke angrily into the phone "who?" The blonde played innocent.
"Don't try to be all innocent, bitch. Why is adore here? You should've given her to Trixie or Brooke Lynn" "I did send the interns with Brooke Lynn and Trixie! I just sent you my favourite one!" The Australian defended "Courtney, what the hell am I supposed to do?". "Talk to her? Get to know her? Look since your being all grumpy pants I won't pressure you to make a move anymore, her place will be ready tomorrow, just let her stay in one of your many guest rooms just for tonight" Courtney said, sounding defeated "okay, fine" The older woman gave in "or you know, she could just sleep in your bed with yo-" "okay I'm hanging up now, goodbye!" Bianca cut her off and hung up.

The woman walked back to the living room, suddenly feeling embarrassed. She was wearing a very skimpy sleep set and she had no makeup on. She entered the living room to find adore sitting on the couch checking her phone quietly.
"Hey, Adore" Bianca began. Adore stood up and smiled. "I just got off the phone with Court, I'm sure she already informed you that your place should be ready tomorrow so you'll be spending the night here, here let me show you to the guest room"
"Thank you so much, miss Del Rio"
"Just call me Bianca!" The auburn haired woman smiled before heading down the hall toward one of the guest rooms.

They entered a room, that was very sleek and decorated in whites, light greys and silvers. "Alright, here is the guest room, if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask Mark or myself. Be ready by 8:15 tomorrow for work" Bianca explained as she stood by the doorway, Adore nodded in agreement "oh and I'm sorry for my appearance, I wasn't expecting visitors" the older woman apologized.

"No need to apologize, you look pretty without makeup on"

- - - - - - -
Guys look I actually posted twice today!!! This is my way of saying sorry for not posting for a long ass time lol. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

-Izzy 🤠✌🏼