Chapter 11: Jenalyn

Sunday, 11:01 A.M.

"I was nervous!" I cry, trying to ignore the pain in my shoulders from Dane's hands gripping them so tightly. "I got scared and felt sick, I'm sorry!" 

I can tell he doesn't want to believe me- but I can also see on his face that he missed me too much to let things go so sour, so soon.

"Oh, I'm sorry Princess!!" he growls, his eyes squinted almost shut in sarcasm. "Did my loud voice scare you? Has it been that fucking long since you've seen me last?!"

I shake my head, but he's quick to stop it. He uses his hand to pull my chin to his face with such force I can't help but cry out.

Evelyn is still in the living room with Rob... I don't want her to hear me, but I can't help from crying louder.

"Dont fuck this up, Lil Bit." he growls, gripping my jaw so tightly my mouth falls agape. "Don't fuck this up. I am trying to accommodate for you. I don't fucking accommodate, and you know this. Don't fucking fuck it up because you think you're all high and mighty now!"

I try to shake my head again, but his grip is too tight. He throws me back onto the mattress behind us, and takes a moment to regather himself. 

"Get undressed." he says after a deep breath. He runs his hand through his sweat damped hair and immediately begins to unbuckle his pants. "Get your clothes off, and get on your knees."

I don't want to move, but my body does it naturally. I swiftly begin to undress myself, trying to stop the tears still streaming down each cheek.

Dane only pulls his pants down enough to take himself out, and proceeds to step towards me. 

I climb to my knees, and bend myself over until I'm on all fours. Only a moment passes before I feel the sting of his hand across the back of my thigh, and subsequently end up toppling over due to the sheer force of his hit in general. 

"I said on your knees!" he growls without hesitation. "I didn't ask you to bend over- I said get on your knees!"

My heart pounds in my chest more painfully than the welt I can already feel forming on my leg. "I was-" I go to say, but I'm interrupted by another slap- this one to my cheek, and his strong grip on my hair. He pulls me to the edge of the bed, and laughs. 

"On. Your. Knees!" He repeats, this time leaning down to position me himself. "Don't be so brand new, Lil Bit- you're a whore, and this is what whores do!" 

I'm crying again. Of course I'm crying, he knows how much I hate this...

He knows that after what I've endured as a child makes the act of giving head unbearable for me!

"Please-" I plead between tears as he returns his grip to my jaw, and pulls my head to his pelvis. 

"Sh! Sh! Sh! Don't speak, Lil Bit! Don't fucking try it with me today!" He says between clenched teeth. "I know you don't like it, babygirl... I know, I know! I don't really like what you did either though! So... even?"

He doesn't give me any time to answer before he's shoving himself inside of my mouth. I gag immediately- he's not even fully hard and I can still feel him pressing into the back of my throat.

"You feel good, Jena!" Dane groans, pushing my head further down despite my effort to pull away. "Don't tell me you been out there practicing on your little Cali boys!?" 

He let's me pull away for a second, giving me enough time to catch my breath, and lose it again when I let out a long cry. I shake my head, fighting off the flashbacks from my childhood that begin to flood my mind, and replacing them with the now- with Dane laughing in my face as he stands there and watches me.

"You wouldn't do that, right, Lil Bit? You wouldn't give this mouth to anyone else?" He asks after a moment, using his hand to lift my chin. I don't even want to look at him, but I know that's what he wants.

I shake my head, and try to get words out but Dane is shoving his thumb into my mouth now. "I wouldn't!" I manage through both my tears and his thumb still wandering my mouth. 

Dane just let's out a small laugh though, his eyes showing his mind to be too far away to have heard me anyway. "Did the guy who fucked this up for you ever make you swallow, Jena?" he asks after a second. 

My heart stops in my chest. I can feel myself start to cry more, but I'm drifting too far away from myself to even be phased with it at this point.