Prologue

Well, I died. Hi, very dramatic entrance, I know. My name is Rose, nice to meet you. I was twenty-one years old and I flippin died. Sigh.

Haha guess what, you'll never believe this, Heaven and Hell actually exist. After you die, you get all the information sent to your brain about the after life its called the Trailer. They send you pictures and other stuff to help you get comfortable with your new life, even if you are going to Hell. I was told I would be going to Heaven though. The God of the Underworld's name is Min Yoongi, but most just call him Yoongi. The God of Heaven's name is Jin, and dang it looks really bright there.

They are both so handsome, I wish that there were good looking men when I was alive. They also look so young, like what the heck, aren't they thousands of years old? Yup they are, but, they don't age like you think they do, its kinda like that book Twilight, Edward is thousands of years old but stopped aging at a certain age. I think Yoongi looks around maybe twenty-two or twenty-three, Jin looks maybe twenty-five. Young Forever, man, sounds like a good life.

And guess what, and angel named RM, or what the other angels like to call him, God of Destruction, messed up my stats and broke the system. So I got sent to Hell...and that when everything changed.