{chapter 12 attack and finding each other}(edited)

Rainbow's p.o.v
I woke up beside blue steve (bluebow is life other than favremyrainbow) I blush get up and walk outside the tent I see that we were still on the mountain snow everywhere then some falls on my head outta tree I chuckle then I see blue steve laughing I blush and he comes over and dust it out I giggle and blush a light shade of pink I giggle and he wakes up Lucas and light steve and we start to head out down the mountain we keep walking talking about random things then we come up to a forest that was really dark blue steve grabs a torch and holds it out we all start to walk into the forest and it got darker as we got deeper then I heard walking I froze and blue steve started to look around "wait purple steve" he said "blue steve is that u" "yeah" purple steve walks up to us and then I see sabre "SABRE" I say and run up to him and hug him "hey" he say nervously "I'm sorry about what happened" he says "it's ok" I say we talk and he is still saying he's not nightmares son and has no relation to him I don't know maybe what nightmare said was a lie I'm not sure anymore ugghhh as we keep walking yo get outta the forest we got into a clearing.
Third person p.o.v
They kept walking and then stopped because they heard lightning rainbow steve asked "what was that" really scared "I don't know" blue steve said looking around then they saw lava and they started to run they were in the forest agian it was catching on fire like crazy they kept running then they saw the one thing they thought they wouldn't see for a while hoping they wouldn't nightmare steve "run guys!" purple steve yells they all start to run then nightmare separates some of them from each other rainbow got stuck with purple steve and miki while sabre blue and light steve got stuck together but then nightmare separates rainbow from purple and miki and starts to target him "NO" he starts to cry and keeps running for his life he sees blue steve trying to help but nightmare keeps attacking them making sure they don't get to rainbow "well well well hahaha looks like your in a bit of a predicament" "NO" blue steve cries out for his lover then nightmare picks rainbow up by the collar if his shirt and growls at him then smirks and teleports away then blue steve starts to cry and mumble to himself and he just keeps crying "n-no" he says with a hurt expression he gets up and runs off and he starts to sing (play song at top here)
Rainbow's p.o.v
Nightmare steve Locked me in a cage and left cackling evily. I cry softly and start to sing (play the song at top here)(bold rainbow, italic blue, italic bold both)

Rainbow and blues p.o.v

You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favourite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song

Third person p.o.v
They stop singing and cry softly and blue steve starts to say to him self " I need to go save him before nightmare kills him or ends him forever not being able to be brought back" just thinking of all the bad things that could happen to him blue Steve's anxiety gets worse and worse by the miniute he gets up and runs off and he starts go and look for rainbow " he is my sunshine on dark days my color when there are grey sky's he is the rainbow in my life he is my rainbow steve and I won't let anything happen to him I can't live with out him he said he got up grabbed his supplies and didn't look back he flew off to go and save his lover his rainbow steve his everything.

(Hope u enjoyed and I will see u guys in a new chapter and have an amazing night/day and see u tommrow maybe idk but yeah byeeeeeee"