chapter 14-problems

Rainbow Steve's p.o.v
I woke up in the middle of the night hearing whispers I got up and walked outside I saw something flash and I woke up in a world that looked corrupted I hear the whispers agian "hello" "hahahaha" I hear a slight very creepy laugh "who's there" I see something run past me "who are you" i was so scared I continue to listen I hear the whispers agian I start to run they get louder I scream and start to cry it whispers agian "rainbow steve" it says I ask who it is it laughs agian and says "I can't tell you that" then I see a bright flash of light then saw the thing run past me agian it does several times but then it stops then I see two red eyes in the distance and it was dark so they were clearly getting closer I froze from fear it got closer then I jolted up from where I was sleeping it was just a nightmare then I hear a creepy laugh then felt like i was being shook "w-what happened" "you started crying love are u ok" "yeah i just had a nightmare" "ok well it's morning so let's get up" "okay" he leaves a quick kiss on my lips we walk outta the tent i and in hand then I hear the whispers then is starts to rain after the others showed up it got really dark and fog started to surround us then I saw two red eyes a creepy smile and the person laughs like the one from my dream "who are y-you" "hahahahahaha" it laughs I get really pale and break down in tears blue steve starts to comfort me and humming softly i calm down and once agian ask it as it gets closer "w-w-who ar-e y-you" "hahaha I'm phantom steve or demon steve" he has thatcreepy smile on his face and gets right in front of all of us the rain stops and we all see a tall dark figure with a hood I glup and blue steve hugs me I hug back we all back up i continue to cry and he got closer agian then I get teleported some where and I see I'm in a cage surrounded by lava and I see nightmare steve I cry and cry for the rest of the day why does this always happen to me then i feel a sudden feeling I see the phantom steve then I get teleported outta the cage and see he is right in my face he grabs me and I get taken to a room a very dark room then a light comes on and I'm tied up to a bed my hands on the headboard and legs spread and to the bottom and saw the phantom steve walk in with a smirk on his face he laughs evily and then something happens that I didn't want to happen........

(Cliffhanger)