Author's Final Word

I hope this story captivated you and also touched your heart in some fashion.

Do you deem it good Sci-fi? If so, then I want to know. I have always enjoyed Sci-fi. But I have lamented many times that the science has faded from Sci-fi. It's all space drama now, with easy answers for technical problems. "Oh look! Let's engage the hyperdrive". Science Fiction is supposed to give us a glimpse of how new technology will effect us as human beings. It should also teach science. (How many of you knew what the thermosphere was? How many looked it up? It's ok, these are rhetorical questions.) I guess I can credit the author Larry Niven for being a big influence on me.

And now that brings me to Kemorgan65. Here she was, trying to write her own book, but she listened and talked to an annoying Reader until late in the night. Little did I know that she had an evil and vindictive plan all along. Lure me in, turn me from Reader to Author, punish me with editing, and finally... throw me to the Readers out here in Wattpad. Karma is a bitch, I'm told.

But Kemorgan65, thank you very, very much for all you've done.

OK, two more and I'm done.

To CrystalScherer, who saved Part 5, and helped beyond all expectation, as well as taught me a lot about the world of editing. YOU ARE AWESOME.

    And, to my first reader who left such nice compliments, Sillynanagurl. You made my day, and for that, I thank thee, m'Lady.
     To my latest commenter, who helped me make the commitment to continue this story by word of encouragement, civ246094 (Respectfully bows to thee).

Sincerely, Raven

P.S. Go check out this book: #ShadowOfThePastTrilogy ∞ The Displaced. (See clickable link in comments. >>>)

P.S.S. I know this story is short. It's this "moment" in time that came to me, and it is able to stand alone. But the real question is...should the story continue?
You, the Reader, will decide that. Wattpad gives you the power to let the author know what you think, exercise that ability. I value your opinion.
      Sincerely, Raven

∞ ∞ ∞

Check out the suggestion in the next part!